4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, comprehensive features, and exceptional customer service. They praise its email automation, segmentation, A/B testing, and SMS marketing capabilities for effectively driving sales. The customizable email templates and detailed campaign reports are also appreciated. The 24/7 customer service is noted for its responsiveness. The app is suitable for both new and established businesses, offering many free features. It's effective for building email lists, running sales campaigns, and creating customer coupons.

January 4, 2024

So far I like the assistance they give with answering questions & guiding you through the different features. Karan is always super patient and helpful!

Crown Solutions Wig Collection
9 days using the app
November 18, 2023

It has a slight learning curve for those who have not used online marketing and email in this way before. I am growing more confident with the features as time goes on.

Vera Wilson Shops
4 months using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied November 20, 2023

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are glad that you found our app useful and easy.

Great to hear that you’re growing more confident with the features over time! Learning a new approach to online marketing and email can indeed have a slight curve, but your progress is fantastic.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Regards,
Team Automizely

November 26, 2023

Jai provided such great help! He was awesome and I recommend him completely!

Every Single Day Basketball
2 months using the app
December 28, 2023

Great customer help, everything is clear on the application no hidden parts and it is easy to navigate

Pinch Ceramics
United Arab Emirates
11 days using the app
December 7, 2023

Great service and helped to resolve an issue instantly

LunarTauri
About 3 years using the app
December 8, 2023

I wanted to get the discount. They gave me a code that worked. Thanks

Sport Fabric
19 days using the app
December 6, 2023

Customer service is always very responsive and helpful. Karan helped me today and was very efficient.

HC Scrubs
5 months using the app
November 21, 2023

Nice powerful tool with good support.

SpeedCircuit
Almost 2 years using the app
December 15, 2023

Leaving feedback was my way of expressing appreciation for the outstanding experience I had. Your commitment to excellence has not gone unnoticed, and I believe it's essential to acknowledge exceptional service.

Thank you once again for your professionalism, expertise, and commitment to customer satisfaction. Your efforts have made a significant difference in my experience, and I am genuinely grateful for that.

ShopVortex
Germany
8 days using the app
January 23, 2024

Very prompt response service and help in resolving issues.

David Archy