Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

You Are So Beautiful

Just started with the app & they are very helpful. I am enjoying things so far hope it stays that way . :)

October 28, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback about the app.

We are also pleased to know that you found the app and its tools helpful.

We are always open to suggestions. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Regards,
Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Automizely

SwoleCo

I love this app it has helped convert many customers on my store, I'm using the pop up with a discount and it works great.
And the support team are fantastic and super quick to help out!

Plant Based Hamper Co

Super easy to use, support always there to help. I am very happy with this app and the service, thank you!

Bogpog.com

It's very useful, with it my sales has been grown fast.
and the support team is very professional. thanks

Rawnaq.ca

I used this app for popups and emails and it works nice. It has many features and totally customizable. Their support is excellent as well.

Ikigaifragrances

Great and fast service!! Solved my problem in seconds ! Love the apps templates and easy to link to Shopify!

The Happy Hippie 4 U

This is a great app and I can't wait to see how much it will increase my revenue for my store. It is very handy.

KAK LONG SUGARDOLL

The app is great and this will be my first time trying to send out email to my subscribers.. Appreciate Mr Aditya prompt n fast assistance to help remove the logo, tq!

Pampered Soaps

Love this app. Great customer service that helped me remove branding right away. Love how easy it is to customize

Gibbys Frillery

A very helpful & friendly support person named Aditi answered all my questions. She helped me understand some email options for marketing my website. Thank you SO much!
Kim B-Atlanta, Georgia USA