Automizely Email Marketing&SMS

Newsletter, SMS, Email pop up, Abandoned Cart,Upsell, Livechat

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

goodtimeswithmadeline

La amo me encanta. Muy facil de usar y me ayuda a crecer en mi negocio. La recomiendo grandemente. Gracias.

beneframe.com

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 year

The App is great and easy to use, and the setting is really considerable even for beginners like us.

houseofiridescence

Liking everything so far! App is very easy to use and customer service is fast and helpful. Happy with everything!

Sharon Roses Emporium

Time spent using app About 1 year

After some problems with verifying my email address, Sadhan was great at fixing the problem for me. Great work!

Clay By Design Aus

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Had a few issues with my pop up notifications. Great fast customer service. Helped me fix my issue. Thanks you for your help.

Bambi Rae Collections

Time spent using app About 1 month

One of the best apps I have ever used. Easy to use, great features, and convenient. I would highly recommend this app for first time and experience users.

Andytoy

Great representative and helpful, recommend to download this app and try on your store! Easy to use as well

denimfaygo

Great app. Really good support also. Defo reccomend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breakfast Ball Apparel

It's helpful and convenient, I can get to know it for free and then decide if I want to spend money on upgrading. Customer service is helpful. My only negative is that I just don't care for the look of the components available when designing my emails. There is a custom code option, which is great and allows for freedom, but I don't know enough about coding to play with it yet.

Billu Pet Boutique

Location Australia

It is a really good app to create emails, coupons. Easy to use and the support is very helpful as well.