Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit Popup, Announcement Bar Email Popups, Newsletters, Coupon

Whisk Bake Love

I just started using the app and it feels so easy to use which makes my job a lot easier. Cant wait to utilize all the functions of the app.

October 16, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. It helps us to thrive continuously to provide you with overall outstanding experience.

Guerilla Choice

App is Awsome, support is really good and fast especially Sumit, The app has everything I need and I recommend it to everyone.

October 16, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Much appreciated.

Mens Apparel - COSSTO

The app's interface is similar to Shopify, so I didn't have to get used to it, it's convenient. There were some problems with the initial authorization in the app, but support resolved them in a timely manner. In General, the app is very good, especially considering that it is free at the initial stage.

October 15, 2020

Hello,

It seems that you were struggling with the initial set up. We are always there to help you.
One of the support members will reach you over the email and guide you through.

Regards,
Mukul Saxena

Diamondgoldstar

Wasted an hour... waited 7 min for the tech support to check on my previous query record only for him to come back and ask me to explain the problem again. Then he ''disappear'' for 30 min without a word...ask for a response and then he say he will check on the issue... all in all spend 1 hour without any solution. The tech support gave some misinformation in my previous query as well, seems like he doesn't know the app very well

DUO GEAR UK

Great app, with lots of useful features. No need for lots of different apps to do different things you can get lots in one place. Well done team keep up the good work.

apfelband

Great app for Newsletter and Discount Pop-Ups. Auto Sync to Shopify should be released in a few days - awesome. Customer Service is very helpful in the chat. Recommended!

vibe.s.apparel

This application really helps me manage my CRM efforts and push marketing tactics. Would highly recommend using this application with your store.

4TheLoLo

I use this app for everything it has to offer! Everything works perfectly, user friendly and awesome

bareandnotafraid

Customer service was great - but deleting b/c I do not want a pop up for people to enter emails - wanted to just use the one on my page

October 13, 2020

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. There are a couple of options available to customize the popup. You can also add or remove the fields that collect customer's data.

We are really eager to discuss this further so that we can optimize our solution according to your need. In order to discuss it further please reach out to us at support@aftership.com or use the chat option on your Automizely account.
We are available 24X7.

Kind regards,
Mudit

Treadyco

i really like the apps, its really help me out for sales. i really recommended to use and easy to understand