Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit Popup, Announcement Bar Email Popups, Newsletters, Coupon

Js Dots

Great service. It is very easy to use and can done several jobs. Happy with their service. I recommend all to use.

October 12, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Much appreciated.

JeriJStore

I like this app because it has various options in it like email marketing, push marketing, pop-ups, e.t.c. I needed someone to put me through verifying my e-mail address, and thankfully I got Riyaz who did an excellent job. I give this app a 5 star.

October 12, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. It helps us to thrive continuously to provide you with overall outstanding experience.

myrooom.fr

lovely app thanks a lot for everything you do for us sellers. easy reliable easy *10000000000000000000000

October 12, 2020

Glad to hear you had good experience with the app. Your feedback encourages us to make the app better for you.

learnied

It's a useful app, though sometime it will have some problemas when you use it in more than one shop. But it's great as a free app

October 12, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Much appreciated.

Heavenly Occasions

Made the pop up bar that I needed so simple and love the automated emails. Love all the different options.

October 12, 2020

Thank you for your appreciative words. Glad that you have a great experience with the app.

Chokodays

Great apps to chose from found in one place. Fast response to questions and customer service was very friendly.

Stitch'd Label

Had a small technical issue with setting up a discount code, Shopify automatically made a default decision that interrupted the discount code.
Messaged the team at Automizely Marketing and they replied with online chat instantly and helped me sort out the issue straight away.

October 12, 2020

Glad to hear you had good experience with the app. Your feedback encourages us to make the app better for you and provide you with the best services.

Tania Rosas Designs

This app is absolutely incredible with all the various features it offers for free! It has been helping me to grow my customer base via pop-ups and newsletters. It is very simple and easy to use, ideal for small businesses.

Luxxebabe

I used this app to help me increase email subscriptions and encourage a the customer to earn free shipping by reminding them of the incentive! I was able to message customer service and they helped me and answered my question right away. I spoke to Shahvaz and he was super helpful and made sure I understood the app a bit better.

Heirscollection

Shahvaz, was truly helpful with my first experience to setting up my website. He took his time to walk me through each step so that I can figure everything out with automatically sending emails to my new subscribers. His customer service was impeccable! Highly recommend him to guide you through the process if you ever need help with pop ups for your site!