Automizely Email Marketing

Newsletter, Email pop up, Abandoned Cart, Banner, Livechat

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Ibu

Pooja was wonderful and helpful. She understood my issues and was most efficient. Thank you so much!

RavishingWicks

I am using this app to increase my sales because one of my IG friends recommended it. I am loving it already. It really is free and I am so surprised and excited! Support was awesome as well (which is rare for free stuff).

iFi Audio

Location Mexico

Funciona y utilizo constantemente esta api para las estrategias de mailing y carritos abandonados. Bastante funcional.

The Luxury Company LLC

The app is amazing but the customer service is outstanding. Speedy help right when I needed it and super freindly.

SUNGAZEE

They are very great the support was amazing. Answered me within seconds and resolved my issue right away!

Tacticollar

The app is smooth so far! Lots of tools are available for free and lots of templates come with it. The chat help is on point too!

EliteShop

Location Brazil

O app e super ótimo ajudou demais e facilitou muito a conversão da minha loja. Atendimento top do suporte super recomendo.

ROMISS

Location Hong Kong SAR

很棒的应用,里面有各种节假日对应的弹窗和邮件模板,很适合我这样子的新手去轻松编辑,帮助我保持我的客户和增加与他们的粘性,并且无论什么时候,客服都能提供很及时的帮助,这真的很棒,我很推荐这款应用给你们!

Riendo

Location Hong Kong SAR

So far so good, I just recently downloaded. Quick and professional support, highly recommended!!!!!!

Beach Soul™

Location Australia

It seems simple and easy to use (and even better that it's free) Very response and quick support! Thanks Samad!