Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

SoloDiStagione

I'm starting to use this app, it work s very well. Support time is awesome. Thanks again for the quick response.

Standartplast Canada

Great app with great support! Very user friendly and adding value to your website at no cost. 10/10 will recommend to everyone.

INSPIRAPOETA

I used this app for discounts pop-ups. And I love the smoothness and effectiveness of their service. I recommend this app!

CreatiVal

L'application fonctionne très bien, le service est rapide et très professionnel ! Merci, je recommande fortement!

Mr.Caporal

Nice app, it looks great! I didn't started yet, but I will try and see what will happen. Supports are in time.

Karl Arte Official

Needed something for pop-ups for my store. Support was prompt and they managed to answer my queries quickly. Great support from the team! Have used other apps from them as well, do recommend.

Vogue Gifts & Co

An amazing app and the service is amazing and always happy to help! This app has really helped me market a small business.

StuckUpDoll

I just added this app to my store ! & I will say so far so good , I recommend this app to Everyone.

Yufei Hair

I use this APP for my new business, it helps me much. It has both free and paid plans. I'm on the free plan for now, but its features are great. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Muotitori

The staff is really helpful and friendly. They helped me quickly to solve my problems with the shop and to create a pop-up campaign.