Automizely Email Marketing&SMS

Newsletter, SMS, Email pop up, Abandoned Cart,Upsell, Livechat

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Breakfast Ball Apparel

It's helpful and convenient, I can get to know it for free and then decide if I want to spend money on upgrading. Customer service is helpful. My only negative is that I just don't care for the look of the components available when designing my emails. There is a custom code option, which is great and allows for freedom, but I don't know enough about coding to play with it yet.

Billu Pet Boutique

Location Australia

It is a really good app to create emails, coupons. Easy to use and the support is very helpful as well.

Her Truce Co.

Time spent using app About 1 year

I use this app it is great. I use this app it is great. I use this app it is great. I use this app it is great.

Pawsome Paws Co.

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I've used this app in the past and I will never go wrong with using it again in my future. Customer service is always quick and fast to help. This is my go-to shopify app!

subtleflight

Great work as always i have been having automizely for my business a long time now and hope to continue to

GardenCabinet

Location Singapore

This App has help me promote my products by offering discounts to my buyers and I am very happy with all the support given to me in running this App.

swiminiegg

Location China

Very good software to use. This is the best plugin I have used. Helps me a lot. Thank you. The customer service people are also very responsive.

Blueblanketjeans

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

App funzionale e precisa. L'assistenza via chat è il TOP. Prabha risponde al volo ed è subito d'aiuto.
consigliatissima app.

VALIEU - Creating Value!

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Prabha from Chat Support quickly helped me to fix an issue with displaying Inventory Counter and Standard Bar.
It was a professional and pleasant experience!
Thank you very much!

BENNU

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Simple. Quick. Efficient.
I suggest the app for all the clients who needs an easy and quick marketing support on their website.

June 21, 2022

We are pleased to know that you are happy with the app and found it convenient to use.

It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience. I have noted your suggestions and have forwarded them to our product team.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us by our users.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizlely.com

Regards,