Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Cyber Monday, Exit Popup, Abandoned Cart Recovery, Newsletters

51 - 60 of 2033 reviews

Molcart

It's absolutely free and really easy to use and customize. The customer support is ever active and quick to respond.

AAKAR COMPUTERS

Very good app , it gives total satisfaction , Customers are receiving good & information.sales popup and email automation is very good.

November 28, 2020

Thanks for your review.

Do let us know if you have any suggestions for us which makes your experience a 5-star one.

Kind Regards,
Sumit

Premier Couture Society

This app is the best app ever. Very easy to navigate through and the customer service was great. I recommend this app to everyone looking to expand and grow their brand through email marketing.

STMNT Threads

I've used this app since the first day I launched my website (stmntthreads.com). It was highly recommended by several YouTubers that use the app for their own websites. Also I have to comment on their customer service which is SUPERB. Very quick responses and solutions!

Sutton's toy house

This app is the best free app I've used. It should honestly be a paid app or have paid plans but its all free and the support is very helpful.

My Beauty Maven

This app has sooooo many useful features. I just downloaded it yesterday and am looking forward to using it more to better my online store. 5/5 stars!

Idezire Tees

the initial review is based on setup and ease of use to get started...this was super easy to set up and based on what I have seen it is exactly what my business needs.

Mikira

I just downloaded this app. For now I am exploring their features. Easy to download. Though the options are limited but its for free

Loveworthy Jewelry

helpful & quick support! i do wish their sales pop ups were more customizable though. i appreciate their speedy support tho!

November 27, 2020

Hello,

We acknowledge your feedback.

May I request you share, what type of customization are you looking for in the Pop-ups?

One of the members will reach you so that we can help you with this part.

Regards,
Mukul Saxena

Material Femme

Fast customer service via chat! First time using app and I am happy that someone was able to chat with me when I need.