Automizely Emails & Popups

Automizely Emails & Popups | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Sybil's Jewelry Box

I used this app to create welcome popups to capture emails on my site. The setup is very easy and I was able to get support quickly via the live chat.

ZITUNG

That is great! Their service was timely and the sales volume was very high. I thought it was great.I push you to use it

Global Collect

I have had this app sitting for a while, and I'm just sorry U didn't put it to use sooner. It's so intuitive and FREE.

Brown Aspiration Stationery

I originally provided this company with a great rating for the easy use of the tool. However, I have updated my score due to performance issues I experienced on Black Friday that continue to spam my subscribers repeatedly. The technical, while quick to respond are unable to stop the spamming and for the last 17 hours, my customers have received the same email over and over. I will never use this service or AfterShip again.

November 27, 2021

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. We have gone through the chat transcripts and we are discussing this situation with the team. We will get back to you with an update on this.

Regards,
Riyaz
Team Automizely

لبسي LEBSY - متجر ملابس

peapublic

Support is really fast and helpfull. I wanted to remove something and they helped me like in seconds.

Dini Store

This App is amazing and their customer service is great! I really recommend them... I hope that they increase the limit of the 300 contacts.

Dane Fashion

Fast and friendly customer support! Thank you Automizely and keep up the good work to serve the Shopify community with my issues

De Petite Lou

Awesome! Very helpful. I needed some assistance as well and it was very quick and easy. The app is very friendly too.

Ankara Drip

I'm new to this, but so far so good. The learning curve of launching a new store is STEEP. Lord have mercy, it is steep. Having everything in one app is saving me right now. Plus their customer service and support is friendly and AVAILABLE. This has been so critical for me these last 2 days.