Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip+ Automizely 20 in 1

Exit Popup, Announcement Bar Email Popups, Newsletters, Coupon

Atelier Cheshire

Great app, simple to use and an excellent support service which helped me in the set up of the welcome email.

September 14, 2020

Glad to hear you had good experience with the app. Your feedback encourages us to make the app better for you.

GG's LipGloss

I like the app. It's a lot to go through and figure out on your own. It's kinda beginner friendly though.

Xirimbao

I love this app, this app is very useful and easy to work with! muy intuitiva y fácil de usar! la recomiendo!

Imperial Luxury

very nice app, and amazing support, I completly recomend it.

September 14, 2020

Thank you for your appreciative words. Glad you have a great experience with the app.

Pepiba

ottima app la consiglio mi è stata molto d'aiuto e ha risolto i problemi che avevo. adesso posso modificare le email inviate ai clienti

Your Leather Guy

Great app! Highly recommend it to starters who aren’t familiar with shopify and you’ll save a lot of time searching for free apps by using this!

September 13, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your kind words. I was wondering if I can be of any help to make your experience 5-star with our app. I have also dropped you a personal mail, please take a look and feel free to share with me your feedback.

Best,
Shahbaz

Forest Games

Veel leuke opties die je kunt gebruiken voor je webshop. Erg goede app! Deze app helpt ons om onze webshop persoonlijk te maken voor onze klanten en helpt om meer order te krijgen.

Art For Animals

The app is easy to use and install. The interface is simple as well.
I would recommend it to others

SMART SHOP

Great app, thanks you. You made my life much easier. I would recommend this app for everyone who want to have a good store.

Jollz Jewellery

Very good app. A lot of needed features and well thought of design. The pop ups and emails all look great. Would love to see some more fonts added