Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit Popup, Newsletters, Email Marketing, Free Shipping Bar.

Shirley Rose LLC

The customer service is great and they respond back in a timely fashion. The app provided everything I needed for my marketing. It's simple and easy to use.

Trons Cases

This app works perfectly for me. Almost everything I need. Some previous pop-up apps I used were very limited, but I love this one. Support was also very fast.

HVNLY

Customer service is rapid! Love this app makes life easier! They are adding new features all the time which is great for us!

Reno Rental

Was easy to install, free, and the service team was great with my inquiry. Looking forward to using this app for my marketing

Zoe's Bodega

Awesome app. They were also very helpful with the set up. I will continue with this service and I am looking forward to working with them again

February 28, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Automizely Team,

Blue & Green homes

It helped me a lot to collect the email list. I like the service team as well. also, this app gives me the trust to our customer

Artyeto

Este app é excelente, super recomendo. Totalmente funcional e com ótimo design. Além disso, o atendimento é muito bom e rápido.

Ametrine Skin

Love this app and the amount of customisation you get with it. The team responds really quickly and is always there to help if you need it.

c o m o d o

great help and customer service, fast response and easy to understand. I found this app from a tiktok!

MyTurboCleaner

J'aime l'application et ces fonctionnalités je recommande ! Simple a prendre en main, l'assistance est très réactive et compétente !