Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Black Friday, Exit Popup, Abandoned Cart Recovery, Newsletters

71 - 80 of 1921 reviews

EMIRAGEM

I love it, very easy to set up. you start from one and just make your way down setting up one at a time.

Mega Deal Warehouse

Fantastic support & features, definitely recommend this app. So many features in the one app. Highly recommend

KBJewels555

amazing app and really easy to use! even without a lot of expereince. highly reccommended.
will now study all the features to use them all

Vz Collection

Have just started using this app and loving the features already. Can't wait to take full advantage of it. One of the best products I've come across and can't recommend it enough. Also, the support is fantastic, very quick response and helped me patiently with all my queries.

Bambineto

The best app to welcome new customers and convert the visit into sale. Also is very effective for email marketing. Easy to install. If you need help, the support team is there for you and will help you immediately. Don't hesitate to use this app!! Is really useful!! Thank you!!

Love4Decor

Awesome app. Everything is put together perfectly so that you don't need a bunch of apps clogging up your website

Slickthings Apparel

Excellent service , agent was fast . Helped with everything I was unsure of. Cant remember her name , but thank you

The Swag Hag

Customer service is responsive and very helpful :) Way to go! This app helps my customers find me faster!

Herzmomente

love this app. easy to use and totally can recommend it thank you! i was looking for a good marketing app and until now I am super happy

Paragon Cycle Works

A simple app to use with great customer service. Setting up popups is a breeze, combines really well with our website.