Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
November 27, 2022

I am using this app to help with growing my email list for my business. I like that is very user friendly, chat support is always available and very responsive and you get alot for the FREE version.

Rich Luxxe Beauty
Time spent using app: 11 months
November 27, 2022

This app does not work properly and support is absolutely horrible. Trust me, find a different app. Shopify, you also get a poor rating for forcing me to give a min 100 words to give this review.

Kanivee Customs
Time spent using app: 7 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied November 27, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. This is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

You are our valued user, and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are very disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations.

We will try to investigate the reason for the concern that you have raised and ensure that all your issues get resolved and that you are delighted with our services.

Regards,
Team Automizely

November 26, 2022

Good app, It working very well on my store and have all features to do best email marketing. Thank you!

no-brainers
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
November 25, 2022

awesome app it has helped me to grow my email list along with generating revenue, must have app!!!!

Mod mode Accessories
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 25, 2022

This is a really wonderful app to. Download. I suggest this to anyone. That has a online Shopify App Store.

Josh & Kristin's Shop
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 25, 2022

So far, I've only used the free pop-up feature for Newsletter sign-ups. I contacted support to remove the 'Remove "Powered by Automizely' button and Lovish did it super fast. Very happy with how quick it was. Thank you.

Sloane & Blake Inc.
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 24, 2022

I love Automizely products, they are really great.Good.Good.Good.Good.Good.Good.Good.Good.Good.Good.Good.

🌹Rose Jewelery
China
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
November 24, 2022

Tolle App mit extrem vielfältigen Möglichkeiten. Kundenservice ist großartig - hatte heute ein Problem bei der Konfiguration. Agent Kumar war sofort verfügbar und hat mein Problem via Google Meet im Handumdrehen gelöst! Super!

MOPO-Shop
Germany
Time spent using app: 11 months
November 24, 2022

Prabha's customer service was excellent. My issue was resolved expeditiously. The app is also helpful and great to use.

Meechies Creations
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 23, 2022

Thank you Aparna, for your assistance! You are so hands-on and great :) We really appreciate your time working with me in getting my embedded form resolved.

Sensory and Play