Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Kaprice Tropical Shop

the customer service was very helpful I am glad I am using that app it has a lots of futures. Thanks

ARW Apparel

This app really helps with creating my email content and website pop ups. Really recommend this to new users.

Paon Rose

Everything works fine, they are quick to respond to inquires, they constantly add features that i dont always use but they are available.

Perfume Stop Shop

Great customer service. Very easy to use. A lot of functionality and high customisation. Very happy and highly recommend it.

TRESLUSH

This is a great organization for business owners, all their apps are so helpful and support people are always available to help.

Luxurious Home & Garden

Amazing. Fast customer service, the free plan offers more than enough for a small business. I'm happy with it

SoloDiStagione

I'm starting to use this app, it work s very well. Support time is awesome. Thanks again for the quick response.

Standartplast Canada

Great app with great support! Very user friendly and adding value to your website at no cost. 10/10 will recommend to everyone.

INSPIRAPOETA

I used this app for discounts pop-ups. And I love the smoothness and effectiveness of their service. I recommend this app!

CreatiVal

L'application fonctionne très bien, le service est rapide et très professionnel ! Merci, je recommande fortement!