4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its easy-to-use email automation, segmentation, A/B testing, and SMS marketing tools. They appreciate the customizable email templates, detailed reporting, and personalized messaging based on customer behavior. The app's integration with stores and free features are seen as major benefits. Customer service is consistently described as quick and responsive. This app is particularly valuable for businesses aiming to expand their customer base and boost revenue.

January 13, 2024

Very fast response from customer service.. You guyz are doing great job. I recommend and will keep recommending your app. Weldone

codotstore
Nigeria
16 days using the app
March 4, 2024

Great Customer service from Jai.

JulivéeBeauty
5 months using the app
February 20, 2024

I find it somewhat confusing to use and integrate into Shopify and CRM.

Sugar Bush Store
About 2 months using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied February 21, 2024

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Please accept my apology for the experience of difficulties in using and integrating into Shopify and CRM.

We are eager to know how we can make your experience a 5-star one. It is always nice to understand your requirements so we can meet your expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com. We are available 24/7.

Regards,
Team Aftership

December 29, 2023

Great service and always so helpful when needing assistance. Love this app.

The Morgan's Sparkling Bling Treasure-Paparazzi Accessories by Janet M.
About 2 years using the app
March 8, 2024

wonderful Customer Service.

LEVEL8
Almost 3 years using the app
January 14, 2024

Great experience and customer service

Flight Skully
Over 2 years using the app
January 24, 2024

Super helpful and the customer support team is always on hand and responsive

YLK Active
4 months using the app
March 1, 2024

Akanksha was very quick to help me with my inquiry! I like this app a lot so far and would recommend it. It is great and they are very helpful

TheStepsBook
1 day using the app
Edited February 20, 2024

Easy to use. Great support

Jewellery by Linda
Almost 2 years using the app
January 28, 2024

Great customer service and Jai was very helpful!

TCI Enterprise, Inc.