Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

The1111store

I have used this app so many times! every reply is so quick and clean! Great customer support! Thank you!

The Pet Studio

I love love this app. It is so easy to use and has helped me connect better with my customer. I highly recommend this to everyone

STEL Boutique

Great app. Removed branding easily. Easy to use. Emails are sent out successfully. Highly recommended

Copper Beard Studio

Great easy to use app. Quick to set up and quick support that was helpful in getting a problem solved fast! Seems like the apps will fulfill what I need them for :)

Bling'd Up

just got this app - Helped fix an issue i had in no time thank you for all the help!! great app so far

Glamorous Sleep

Very quick response. We wanted to removed Powered by Automizely so we send our email and shop URL and we fixed our problem in 1 minute. Special thanks to Sanjeet.

Happy Family Here

I used this app to create a very simple pop-up for my newsletter! Very smooth, and easy to use, Great customer service, Overall great app :)

Experience Philippines - Themed Experiences, Adventures And Gift Surprises

The support is fast. Not yet a paid subscriber but they still helped me with my concern. Thank you very much!

DeerCases

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>its easy to use, frindly assitant<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

LOOP SPORT

I used this app to create a very simple pop up for my news letter! Simple, free and looks great! I recommend!