Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Promotion Email, Coupon Exit Popup Abandoned Cart, Newsletters

81 - 90 of 2074 reviews

JuliArtStudio

Love the BAR and the POPUPS feature . I am using them now to announce my sales. Support is online and help me immediately

Aspired Look

I love this app. Very user friendly and simple. Gets the job done! I would definitely recommend this app to others.

Pacific Breeze Store

Aún estoy probando la app, pero de momento el servicio de atención al cliente es rápido y efectivo. La app tiene muy buena pinta.

kuky&chic

It is an app that, from a moment to a complete complexity, you need me and the user to attend to it is perfect.

Flexii Weights

i used this app for email marketing and conversion purposes. App allowed me to use many functions within this single app and works great as well. The only problem is that it is currently quite limited in terms of editing text within the emails section and web push doesn't seem to work on Safari (only chrome and firefox)

ImageBearers

This app has help me take my marketing game to the next level. I was able to capture sales via sign ups and email marketing. If you are looking for something that will help you reach your customers this is it!

November 28, 2020

Thanks for your review.

Do let us know if you have any suggestions for us which makes your experience a 5-star one.

Kind Regards,
Riyaz

HouseTechy

All in One App literally does everything I need for my on site marketing and even outside of the website with emails. Thank you!

jdsoutdooremporium

I used this app to create a Black Friday Discount for subscribers. Very easy to create and edit for correctness. Easily worked with my Shopify list.

LionZoid

I've used this app and its really helped my covert sales. Through their detailed email marketing. It has many different features which makes it perfect for everyone.

BelleSophie Creations

I haven’t had this app long but I love the pop up feature and templates. I saw this as a helpful to make my business successful