Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit Popup, Announcement Bar Email Popups, Newsletters, Coupon

JANESTIN TREND

I used this app to get a better result for my online store. The greatest thing is when I have a question about how can I solve an issue, I contacted them, and I got someone to help me immediately. I loved that!

October 5, 2020

Glad to hear you had good experience with the app. Your feedback encourages us to make the app better for you.

liteffects

Lots of great tools in one app. We haven't implemented more than a few so far, but all work well. The free version is a good starting place for most stores.

Hello,
Thank you for the feedback and glad to know you had good experience with the app. Please let us know how can we earn a 5-star rating here.

Krown Me Royal

love it...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

October 5, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Much appreciated.

jhakhasethnics

I liked it so far lets see how it goes..:) good work guys thanks from team jhakhas...great features for my need. thanks
team jhakhas
www.jhakhas.com

October 5, 2020

Thank you for your appreciative words. Glad you have a great experience with the app.

The Quarterly

the app is so easy to use and very intuitive. The tools are highly customizable. I especially love the interface because it feels like you’ve never left your Shopify store.

Cute octopus

Super cool! It's all what I need and it's all easy-to-use. Absolutely recommend! Pop-up are really cool

October 5, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. It helps us thrive to provide you with an overall outstanding experience.

Marcus Allen Accessories

Simple and easy to use. I like it so far, lots of bells and whistles with this one. Well worth the money.

E-boutique Point B

Top appli. Il faudrait juste une solution pour tout traduire. Beaucoup d'options sont disponibles. Vraiment efficace.

October 5, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Much appreciated.

In 60 dagen afvallen

A very good app! Perfect for the e-commerce selling rate. I would highly recommend this to everyone. Also very good free options!

Shinbha

Easy to use and very good support. I had a query, contacted the support team they helped me to resolve the issue promptly. Thanks

October 5, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Your feedback helps us make this app better for our customers.