Automizely: Email & Pop Ups

Automizely: Email & Pop Ups

by AfterShip & Automizely

Tool for Email Marketing, Exit Popups, Newsletters & More!

NoirLyfe

I've had it for a little over a week, so my interaction has been somewhat limited. I will say that customer service was spot on when I needed it. That matters most to me actually. the app is straightforward it seems. I will update or re-review in another two weeks. So far, I like the app a lot. Simple plug and play. The interface is simple. I am not a computer geek by any stretch of the imagination but if you can read, and follow instructions, they are clear.

October 7, 2020

Thank you for your review.
We are always open to your suggestions. Please feel free to reach us, our support team is available 24x7.

Adapt Tech Gem Inserts

The app is easy to use and all but it will give your customers INFINITE discount codes. The app doesn't distinguish between emails. If you use a capital letter anywhere in the email address the app will send infinite coupon codes... to the same person. Really bad flaw

October 5, 2020

Thank you for the valuable feedback. Our development team is working on the feature to fix the letter case issue.

As a workaround, you can enable the option of usage limit to "one use per customer". Please visit https://conversions.automizely.com/coupons to enable the settings.

Also, the coupon emails will be not be triggered infinitely but the number of times the email is subscribed.

We will notify you once the fix is deployed.

Kind regards,
Mudit

Two Sistahs Beauty Lounge

I just downloaded the app and am loving it so far! The only thing it is not doing is allowing me to input my address in Canada on the dashboard home page setup. For some reason its not accepting Canada in the phone number section. Automizely's address is showing at the bottom of my mail outs. I'm on the free version, not sure if that maybe the reason why?

October 5, 2020

Hello, I have checked your account and have added the phone number. Please let me know if you are looking for any changes.

liteffects

Lots of great tools in one app. We haven't implemented more than a few so far, but all work well. The free version is a good starting place for most stores.

Hello,
Thank you for the feedback and glad to know you had good experience with the app. Please let us know how can we earn a 5-star rating here.

Stony Gadgets

I used this app to help me with pop ups. Everything is pretty simple, user friendly, and customer service is helpful. The only thing I don't like is the Automizely badge sticker.

TrueDestiny

Very good and easy for a start up. They also have 24/7 online support that you can hat with live and are very helpful. Definitely recommending this.

September 30, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review. As we can see you have rated us as 4 out of 5 stars. We are eager to know if you have any feedback for us on which we can improve.
We have sent you an email to discuss it further.

Kind regards,
Mudit

Meli's Blings and Things

helped me with starting my set up , I was a little lost at first bu he came through to my rescue, thanks a lot .

My PETamins - Your Pet's Online Supplement Store

This app should be banned from Shopify. They will blackmail you. They will promise to fix the issue then ask for a good review. After you place a good review for them, they will leave you in the dark. This app gave me so much pain and headaches. They just cant fix a simple error message. Beware of this app.

October 14, 2020

Hello,

We are extremely sorry that your experience with Automizely wasn't as per your expectations. The last we want is to let our customers down.
However, the problem you've witnessed is now fixed.

Request you to check that once and let us know if the problem persists.
We hope you'll give us a chance to make this work for you.

Thank you.

Oh Neny

Design are cool.
I had a problem and the support was very reactive.
Still have to test all the features , but for the moment everything is ok

September 18, 2020

Glad to know you had good experience with the app/support. Please let us know how can we earn a 5-star rating here.

Welcome Home Furniture Collections

Pretty great app, easy to use, love how customisable everything is. Makes my site look so much more attractive

September 17, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your kind words. I was wondering if I can be of any assistance to make your experience 5-star with our app.

I have also dropped you a personal email. Feel free to take a look and reply back.

Best,