Automizely Email Marketing

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Herly's chic

I spoke with Deep from customer services , because i had a question regarding to the new email feature and he answered it . Thank you Deep

Bone & Brass

I use this app for automated marketing and it is so easy to use. The customer service support is immediately responsive when I need them

De Hartjesdief

Good app and great service!
You can choose a lot of templates for your emails, pop-ups,...
A must have for every webshop.

Ciciful

Respond promptly, can solve the problem immediately, the efficiency is very high, I feel they are very professional

Dream Your Slay

So far I like it, I'm just getting started so we will see if it helps at all. I have zero social following so I'm hoping this changes that

January 4, 2022

I am glad to know that you liked our app.

Your feedback about the app has been registered. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

Regards,
Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Automizely

Glam Theory Cosmetics

Deep was great! He did exactly what I was asking with no issues. I would definitely love to chat with him again if I run into any other issues. Thank you.

Vape to your door ltd

The best app in its class! Deep was very helpful when i spoke with him, I would highly recommend! It has many features that i used to pay for separately, now it's all in one place.

POi BO..

I've been using this app for a few months and love it. The support is very helpful. The only thing, I was offered an unlimited free plan which I've recently found was not forever (which I was never told), and I now have to upgrade to a paid plan to continue using the app. I've been offered a discount, which I value, but I would have appreciated to know from the beginning that the free plan was a limited offer.

January 3, 2022

I am glad to know that you are happy with the customer service support and also loved the app.

Your feedback about the unlimited plan has been registered. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

Regards,
Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Automizely

Embellish My Heart Crafts

Perfect! Needed help removing the Automizely branding. 5 seconds later....done! Loving this appt so far!!!

Kids' Favorite Toys

This app is great, and the customer service tool is super reliable & fast to respond. I can't recommend Automizely Emails & Popups enough!