Automizely: Email & Pop Ups

Automizely: Email & Pop Ups

by AfterShip & Automizely

Tool for Email Marketing, Exit Popups, Newsletters & More!

The Alluring Gems Collection

In it’s description, this app completely left out important details regarding advertised functions (i.e. The mass e-mail option isn’t currently available for any mainstream/free e-mail domains like gmail, yahoo, etc). It requires you to create an entirely new e-mail from a different domain, which means that it will not link to the e-mail created for your site if it falls in the category of any of the above. I found this out only after having failed attempts to link the sender e-mail, and speaking with customer service.

September 15, 2020

Hi there,

The idea behind not letting free email domains to be used is to improve deliverability and reduce spam rates of your marketing emails.

However, I understand how important it is for a business to try emails first with a free domain before investing in buying a paid domain. I had a discussion with the product team internally and we are planning to launch support for free domains within 2 weeks.

I hope this can help improve your experience with our app. I am also dropping you a personal note via email. Stay tuned!

Your Leather Guy

Great app! Highly recommend it to starters who aren’t familiar with shopify and you’ll save a lot of time searching for free apps by using this!

September 13, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your kind words. I was wondering if I can be of any help to make your experience 5-star with our app. I have also dropped you a personal mail, please take a look and feel free to share with me your feedback.

Khy's Beauty Shop

So far it is helping me a lot ! I just downloaded it but it let me create and add many things to my website. Ive created an app just for my website ! Its great

September 7, 2020

BW Graphics

Decent for the price.
I would recommend if you're just getting started and on a budget.
Wish there was more than 1 newsletter layout.

September 7, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We support various customization features in newsletter layout currently but I have communicated your requirement to our product team to add a few more.

Treasure Knot

I have only just started using this app but it seems to be quite easy to navigate. Support is very helpful.

September 3, 2020

KreareChic

l'ho appena scaricata, mi è piaciuto che fosse gratis, spero che mi possa essere utile. l'ho scelta perchè ho visto che in molti la usano, quindi funzionerà bene.

September 3, 2020

Ciao,

Grazie per le gentili parole. Mi chiedevo se posso essere di qualche aiuto per rendere la tua esperienza a 5 stelle con la nostra app. Ti ho anche inviato una mail personale, dai un'occhiata e sentiti libero di condividere con me il tuo feedback.

Saluti,

S'aweSum

IF YOU DO NOT OWN A CUSTOM DOMAIN WITH EMAIL YOU CANNOT USE THIS APPLICATION. Also, awful uninformed customer service.
This app seemed to be great and after hours of setting it up. Then when going to publish and enable the features, I'm met with the inability to use the GMail I set up for the store. THEY DO NOT ALLOW THE USE OF FREE EMAIL CLIENTS. I tried to inquire more about this and the virtual assistant tried to tell me that (somewhere in the outerlimits) shopify has provided me an email and domain. I then refer to Shopify's own Help section and screenshot the area where it states "Shopify does not provide email". Even after this the VA tries to imply that somehow I was given an email when I had never purchased a host, domain, or such services via Shopify and the only domain available was the subdomain of the shop created.
This may have been a good product, but they are confused about their own services and what they're offering. You can save money and headaches with almost any other option.

September 2, 2020

Thanks for your valuable feedback. The sole reason behind not allowing to send emails from free domains is to improve the deliverability of your emails. This also prevents your campaigns from being marked as spam and improve trust amongst subscribers. You can use the default Automizely email address to send emails.
Also, this requirement is limited to send emails only and all other features can be used without the need for a custom domain email ID.
I hope the above helps.
Feel free to write to support at support@automizely.com if you have any further questions.

shop-artaccompagnement

JE l'utilise pour les formations en ligne pour faire de la publicité et lancer des campagnes d'emailling

August 31, 2020

Bonjour!
Tout d'abord, merci d'avoir pris le temps de laisser un feedback. Nous vous sommes reconnaissants d'utiliser notre produit.
Que pouvons-nous faire pour vous offrir une expérience 5-étoiles?
Nous vous avons envoyé un e-mail, y répondre et nous indiquer ce que nous pouvons faire pour nous améliorer. Nous apprécierions vos inputs, ils nous aident à affiner les fonctionnalités d'Automizely pour mieux répondre à vos besoins marketing.
Nous serions heureux de saisir chaque occasion pour améliorer notre produit et vous offrir la meilleure expérience.

Artistic Image Essential Oils & More

So far I am very happy with this app, it is giving me a lot of needed information so that I can adjust my store according to what I see my customer sees or where he is getting stuck at.

BBsouk

Love it, but would give it a perfect score if we were able to translate content for multilingual sites! :)