Automizely Emails & Popups

Automizely Emails & Popups | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Beauty Boiler™

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, WAS VERY HELPFUL, AND ARTICULATE, WE LOVE TO REFER MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO THIS APP

Adversa Makeup

Its a great app, full of tools. we are very glad with it. / O app é bom, com bastante funções e super customizável, o atendimento também é rápido.

Kkira Shoes

As soon as I needed help, Lovish was ready and eager to help with any questions I had. I feel confident that I a, already in good hands!

IMPREZA

This is my go to favorite app for customer conversion and marketing. Great customer service as well!

Recess Rejects

Great and and very user friendly! Support is also very quick to respond and very friendly, highly recommend.

DIANELLA Fajas

I use this app for pop ups. it works well and support is great. I just had an issue and it was solved in 10 min.

Perfume Oil Expressions

Excellent app and great customer service. I have only started using it and so far it's great. The free subscription option is amazing for those starting up.

Stoned Hilda

We always have great customer service with this app and the features are fabulous! Easy to use. Thanks.

cater2ucomplex

Thank you Javid , for helping me take care of my problem. It was easy and fast! I can't wait to us this app on my website.

TJ McKenzie Company LLC

I enjoyed everything about this app. Make the marketing and keeping in touch with my customers much easier. Really efficient!