Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit Popup, Announcement Bar Email Popups, Newsletters, Coupon

Fashioncloe

I used this application to help me do some ads,but i will love it even more if it could actually share it around.

C.Jovonne Essentials

I love this app! It has a ton of features that'll make your store stand out and look very professional.

Exotic Bear Fashion Boutique

A lot of useful apps ! Highly recommended 5 ***** I will be using this on my shopify store to help improve conversions
Install Now !

Virtue Soap Company

Works well. Responsive support through online chat. Easy to use. Thanks for this App!! I definitely recommend this one. The only improvement I would like is to be able to prevent popup for return users so there is no confusion when the code won't work for them.

Bodhi Baby Store

this app is awesome - firstly its free, secondly it has soooo many features and the control you get with design is far better then other apps. Also very very very fast and efficient customer support. I cant wait for my abandoned cart emails to get sent out!! So happy - thanks!!

SUITSHOPEGYPT

it's very good and helpful , it's my first time but it working very very good .
:) :) ..............

Vanquish Emporium

Can't believe it's a free app, have key features to increase conversion rate. I recommend it to everyone.

Gym Packs

Awesome customer support, and the app itself is so easy to use. Can't rate this app highly enough!!!

"ひとくち - HITOKUCHI -"公式オンラインストア

Very helpful. I used this app for e-mail marketing. You can chat with their customer support when you don't get how to use this app.

iDetoxTea

Getting this app to get started on Email marketing. Cannot wait to see the great results. So far it has been a great service, very quick and helpful.