Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Black Friday, Exit Popup, Abandoned Cart Recovery, Newsletters

131 - 140 of 1989 reviews

ClassyWatchClub

Really useful app, and support is great, it helped me improve my store and helped me increase sales

The Home Delights

I'll be using the app for boosting sales. The customer service has been wonderful so far. 100% recommend

liquidationdeals.ca

very good customer service
great app and performs great ...........................................................................................................

blkessential

It's so helpful! I love it. I think without it I'd be very lost on Shopify, and it's already boosting my sales! Thanks!

BINALLOXsports

Is one of the good apps I have ever used and still looking forward for some awesome features to be launched.

LAZOS

Una gran aplicación, lo tiene todo. 100% recomendable utilizar, además en su plan gratuito dispones de 3000 mensajes.

Soap Pumpy

very good app, in the beginning i thought it was to good to be ture but it really is. Awesome., thank you guys so much!

Princess D’s Gifts

Creating pop ups is a breeze and I’m looking forward to using them in my store once we launch! I had a question about removing the watermark and support was very fast and helpful.

Franklin Morrow

This app is amazing. Great customer service! I can't wait to build my email lists at a faster rate because of this app.

Mabel's Boutique

I use this application to help me more sales and is easy to work more with my customers. This app is really easy to work on.