Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Cyber Monday, Exit Popup, Abandoned Cart Recovery, Newsletters

121 - 130 of 2012 reviews

Fromagerie du Château

Application complète et gratuite qui vaut largement des payantes avec en plus une efficacité assez redoutable pour débuter dans le Marketing. Support en ligne disponible à tout heure. bravo!

Daecy Benton

Just installed the App. It is clear to me that this is a very well developed application. It's very easy to use and support was responsive when I requested assistance.

GET FIT BEST

Thanks!Customer service is very patient to answer questions for me, thank you for your help!!!!!!!!

Scandals

On installation, they have been very helpful and patient. So far, so good! Thank you very much for your help.

Almacen Wonderland

It's so easy to use and awesome customer service! There's lot of options and theme to choose. Great app!

Jeepoholic Store

This app is really great and helpful. Our conversion rate go a haft after using this app. And the developer was really helpful, and take care our store quickly. Highly recommend

deesylight

Best app ever seen. it is completed and have multiple option. you can setup anything you desired. i alreading remove other app :)

Helm Collective Sunshine Coast

I use this app for pop up messages and an auto generated email upon customer subscription, I highly recommend this app!

2pretty4sure

i use this app its very good in one app being able to do many things is simple and easy to use. send email marketing is super.

xoxopjs

Really helpful app I definitely recommend it for newbies like myself.
Customer service is always available if u need help.