Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Ego Jwlry

Great app and great customer support! A big variety of templates that can be totally edited to meet your own requirements and the customer service is just great, taking their time and offering the best service!

Drink Italian

The service today was horrible. I asked very direct questions and all I got back was, you can do that. It wasn't until I said that their service was terrible did they FINALLY give me a direct answer to a direct question

Mediband South Africa

It is a great app, free to use without any branding. I would say if you are looking for an email and pop up app go for it!!

The Crescent Garden

Great customer service, Sumit was very helpful and quick to answer. I love the popup and how customizable it is, so excited to have this on my site!

STARS AND MOODS

Was looking for a free plan to get a pop up where my customers can subscribe on my newsletter with a discount code in return and found this app. Really happy about it, can change the looks of the bar completely so it matches with my webshop!

super-healing

I just finish the setting.I hope it can help me save the customers who abandoned the order.Thanks Tushar's help!

Sands Serendipity Boutique

Works great. Easy to use. Great customer service. Email options are way better than what shopify offers. Recommend to anyone wanting to send additional emails out to their customers!

Giftworks

So far this app is fantastic. Definitely recommend. I’ve been able to set up email and lost of features that I would never have know only for this app. Really happy I downloaded it.

PRBlanks

love it, super easy and useful! Its a really add on for your shopify store, standards templates are perfect for any ocassion.

Exclusive Line Shop

I absolutely love this app. Just great support team 24/7 , they were so thoughtful and extremely helpful when I needed.