Automizely Emails & Popups

Automizely Emails & Popups | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Silki

Just installed the app and works perfectly, easy to set up and customize with your own artwork and email layouts.

MizajStore

Just started to use this App, well all of the reviews I saw was not just for show. I messaged about removing the "powered by" and in few seconds the person I was speaking to did it.

Time Devine

Very user friendly customer service was fantastic responded lighting fast to my request . very happy with this app

AuQualityBargains

Newly installed, had to contact support to get branding removed. And was done asap. Great start, the app have everything you need and great support too.

Muscle Torq

Such a great app. Makes things super easy with streamlining various tasks. The the support team is A++. Thanks guys.

CODICONIZED We Design You Shine

Like all Automizely tools its just great! super easy, fool proved automated Marketing and traffic generating app

Gen U Us Products

This APP change my store. This app change the way i think also. Little things matter. This app is simple and easy to use. It should not be free thats how good it is. Just simply good.

Designer Fragrances

The App is amazing design. It works exactly it says. Great free app Never thought of it. Highly recommended

Forever Kids Jewelry

I used this app for a popup campaign, It worked fine the first time, some time after when I started a second popup campaign it did not work because the coupon code from the first campaign shows as the code of the second campaign, I even deleted the first code to avoid it from showing it and it didn't work, . Tried everything, this app is messed up, it shows any coupon code, not the one you decide to,. Its Very confusing for costumers and frustrating, I need to find an app that works well always not just the first time.

May 21, 2021

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please be rest assured that we are here to make your experience even better with our application. Your patience here has been so important. Your issue would be dealt with utmost priority.

I would request you to please tell us what we can help you with and what are your expectations using Mobile app. We will try our best to assist you on the same.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around the app.

Regards,

Automizely Marketing Team

tootsienailss

This app is very easy to use and have everything for beginners and pros. I highly suggest you give this app a try!