Automizely Emails & Popups

Automizely Emails & Popups | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

VEGAN SKINCARE | NUNKERI

Great app and customer services. I am doing all the setup of my welcome emails and it is a very easy app to use. :)

Tiny Royals Brand

User FRIENDLY, fun, business savvy!! I enjoyed my first time experience with Automizely and look forward to using their marketing tools for my new business.

Apricotton

This is the best app ever!! I was really struggling with sending welcome emails since other mail and popup apps have so many technical issues and still cost upwards of $100/month just to send emails. Automizely is so user friendly and free! You can also track all your email stats which I love. I hope it never goes away as it has saved my small business.

Sunshine Yellow Co.

Super awesome and easy to use! They really have everything from email popups to free shipping bars...everything you need!

JEN NOIR

Very simple to use with great customer service. Very simple to use with great customer service. Very simple to use with great customer service. Very simple to use with great customer service.

Blossom & Bloom Boutique

I needed help with connecting my email domain and received instructions that were detailed and clear

Lorrie Lovee Beauty

Great customer service. App is really easy to use not confusing like others i’ve tried. Definitely recommend.

Gooretail

Simple and effective app, also good reactivity from the support part. I'd like to keep using it on daily basis.

Bug Clinic

Amazing app tons of features, and at no cost!
decided to give it a try and it looks like I'm going to stick with it forever!

Mikira Beauty Ritual

I am happy that I am using this app as it brings subscribers. I use pop up mainly a lot. So I am happy. What is great is the support staff if you need one. It is not a bot but real people who take action immediately. Whats best, its free so I am enjoying it.. But please AUTOMIZELY, create more style and design! ;)