Automizely Email Marketing&SMS

Newsletter, SMS, Email pop up, Abandoned Cart,Upsell, Livechat

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

gorgoniostudios

Sadhan was able to help me solve my issue real quick! love it
will definitely keep using this app if the help is this convenient

Beetles UK

Time spent using app Over 1 year

VERY NICEVERY NICEVERY NICEVERY NICEVERY NICEVERY NICEV VERY NICE VERY NICE VERY NICE VERY NICE VERY NICE

Puppy Artisan

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Amazing customer service! Aditya was so quick in responding and fixing the issue I had with my pop up and email. It is working perfectly now!
Thanks so much for the help! Really appreciate it!

Belveo

Location France

Le service client est très réactif ! Pour l'instant je ne peux pas encore juger l'application car je ne l'ai pas mis en ligne

Yousweety

Good app and good service.
Good customer service . Thanks a lot.
I hope they won't add the branding again.

MAXLOLI

I don't understand how they managed to get so many good reviews, the after-sales support is just awful!

July 4, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are very disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations.

We will try to investigate the reason for the concern that you have raised and ensure that all your issues get resolved and that you are delighted with our services.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards,
Neha Karadi
Team Automizely

The Sistahood AU

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I use the app for our VIP sign up Pop Up and we find it has been great and works seemlessly. Their online help is very responsive too.

EcofiedHome

Works great. The customer support is always really helpful and when you use the chat with them their are responding very quickly.

Nutra Nourished

Location Australia

great and fast customer service, great tool, love it
super easy to use and delivers great results
will explore more

Jasmin Moreno Artistry

LOVISH HELPED ME TREMENDOUSLY. I AM NOT TECH SAVY AT ALL AND I AM A SMALL BUSINESS OWNER TRYING TO UTILITY ALL THE FREE AND LOW COST APPS FOR MY STORE AS POSSIBLE I HAVE A VERY TIGHT BUDGET BUT IM TRYING TO GROW MY BRAND SO HE MADE IT EASIER FOR ME TO FIGURE OUT THE ISSUES I WAS COMING ACROSS