Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit Popup, Announcement Bar Email Popups, Newsletters, Coupon

SavanaSensual

Easy to setup and has everything you need to start. Really cool plugin and free version to start. Perfect. Love it.

FIVE TIGERS

I love this app because easy to use and all in one solution. It's pop-up and auto emails to subscribers are wonderful.

The ArtWorld

I have just started using the app and I had 1000 questions. The support was great and they answered all my questions!

CreativeDecor

I downloaded this app. At first, I was a little skeptical about this. But then I realized how cool this thing is! I advise everyone!

DC Delights

This app actually help my site run faster. I can't wait to use the other features to help my shop. I hope we get more free features in the future.

Boss Moves

amazing, honestly ive deleted all my other email softwares, this is the best one. thanks so much for making it easy to use

Audio Dynamiks

Just starting out and we downloaded this app that gave us all the tools we needed to build our Brand. Easy to navigate and you are up in running in no time!

Hello,

Thank you for your review. Our support team is available for your help 24X7.
Please feel free to reach us.

Regards,
Mukul Saxena

juanjuanxingxing

I love it! They have literally everything I NEED in their free plan and their customer service is so helpful.

October 16, 2020

Thank you for your appreciative words. Glad that you have a great experience with the app.

Silabela Skincare

Still trying it out. But so far it looks good. Just need to be able to do some extra editing on the templates to make it more customized.

October 15, 2020

Thank you for your review.
We are always open to your suggestions. Please feel free to reach us, our support team is available 24x7.

Whisk Bake Love

I just started using the app and it feels so easy to use which makes my job a lot easier. Cant wait to utilize all the functions of the app.

October 16, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. It helps us to thrive continuously to provide you with overall outstanding experience.