Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Pumpkin Style

good app with a professional team
they always support you whenever you are facing some kind of problem
they help you out

October 17, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Regards,
Riyaz Ansari
Team Automizely

The Vintage Bag Collection

I searched for a pop up creator that was simple and elegant. I found it here! It was fast and easy. Im extremely happy with the customer service and support that I received. I would defiantly recommend.

Cetras

La personne était super agréable et ma bien répondu à toute mes question :) Et la réactivité pour la réponse à ma question était rapide donc je suis ravie !

Shirt Fairy

used app, it helped organize contacts, emails addresses, client names, and company's. I would definitely rate this app 5 stars.

Pearce & Parker

Awesome support and kind people! I love it for me and my business. Every time I go on and need help, someone quickly responds and helps me :)

Mydressa

I just started using this App for email marketing. It's a great one, it helps me create Email Campaigns awesomely.

Stoned By SBF

Great customer service! I had questions and was able to chat with someone quickly and get answers to all of my questions.

BREOVE

We have just started using it and are currently exploring more features. The response speed of the customer service is very fast, we are very grateful. This is how important it is for many merchants to have staff guidance.

Ally Case

This app is amazing it has wonderful features and user friendly for a beginner plus they have great customer service! :)

Rosemary Renea

Quick service when I needed help. I also love the templates they have available. I can’t wait to gain more customers with this app