Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

AuthenticECD

always very helpful ! great experience all around never feel like my questions are dumb even though they may be lol

Gadgets Kingdom

Excellent App, it has many features which are very easy to use. Very helpful customer service agents!!!!

Masadana

Really nice App and easy to use for beginners, also they have an awesome customer support wich is really fast and friendly

Tribe Skincare

The app is working well for us as an affordable pop-up to help us collect customers email addresses :)

Aipira

Ravi support was 5Plus stars. Your support team are number ONE in my books. Well done, team; keep up the great work. Great app and great support can't get any better than that.

Fazit

Great app and customer service! They responded so quickly and were very helpful! I highly recommend.

ZuMonroe’s Custom Creations LLC™

I used this app to send out coupons to my customers and so far I love how easy it is to navigate and use. Even when I needed help from customer support they were able to handle my question and help me out with in 5 minutes and we were done.

Nexxg Australia

Very helpful add-on to our store. Conversion tools, Emails, and Chat features are amazing, and their support was excellent.

Tweeto.uk

Very good app!!! I use their pop-ups with discount codes, works perfectly! Support is the best, very helpful and fast! I really recommend this app!

Jay's Custom Prints

The app was very easy and quick to setup. Lots of good templates for both the popups as well as emails. Support was very quick when I had an enquiry