Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip

Exit Popup, Announcement Bar Email Popups, Newsletters, Coupon

TrueDestiny

Very good and easy for a start up. They also have 24/7 online support that you can hat with live and are very helpful. Definitely recommending this.

September 30, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review. As we can see you have rated us as 4 out of 5 stars. We are eager to know if you have any feedback for us on which we can improve.
We have sent you an email to discuss it further.

Kind regards,
Mudit

GBG BEAUTY LLC.

This app is life!!! I love all the features it provides and their awesome customer support team. They respond quickly if you have any issues or questions! def give them a try you wont regret it!!

Meli's Blings and Things

helped me with starting my set up , I was a little lost at first bu he came through to my rescue, thanks a lot .

TrueFond

I like how easy it is to set up my email. good app. would recommend. I plan to use it regularly in the future.

My Lingerie Box

Great support team and very helpful. Good app and intuitive helped me to upgrade my store, it's useful !

Natural Spa Beauty

I use this app to help manage my newsletters to customers. I love how easy and simple it is! There are other useful tools like conversion, web push and help with marketing etc Even customer service is first class! I'm happy I have this app on my Shopify platform.

GreenGiant Vapes

i just canceled two pay apps because this app does emails and push better and its free. very easy to use especially creating newsletters. awesome app so far

HouseholdComponents

Great Customer Support, thanks so much Manish. I am hoping that this app will help me to achieve my goal, to sell something from my store.

Reestay

A fantastic app, with many possibilities. The setup was simple and user-friendly and fantastic online help for some very basic questions.

Meobebeo

I Give 5 start for support the developper. It seems solid App and developpers are working hard on improve it. I use The app as social proof pop up, as pop up email lead generation aswell . Support is fine, nice and clear, even if my english is not perfect. At the moment I need to wait some improvements for my marketing strategy, for example liquid / html text in email templates for being able to sent it in multiple language/time. Thank you for Help and App guys!