Automizely Emails & Popups

Automizely Emails & Popups | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Zashion Nova®

I used this app to send welcome emails for my e mail subscribers, i recommend this application for beginners

JoyFunnel

i used this apps conversions tools, it's good but it would be better for the other tools (EMAIL & webpush) to use a custom sending email

MAXTORYUSA

I started using Pop ups for my online store and is working perfectly. Easy to use and mobile app is awesome. 10 stars from me!

Economypets

Nunca publico nada, pero esta app me ha hecho que lo haga. Simplemente es extraordinaria. La recomiendo 100% y espero que sigan creciendo así de bien, FELICIDADES !!!!

Kipresente.com

sensacional, bem completo e com todas as ediçoes que eu procurava fazer em minha loja virtual, mas esta ok

The Emporium RetroGames and Toys

very good. thank you for this amazing add on. Very easy to use and always work flawless. Amazing interface and many options.

Ace of Hearts Cosmetics LLC

this app is a must have ! super easy and is just amazing to set up, has a lot of design options for your emails. you guys did an amazing job.

Urban Siam

Great app for email automation! My friends been doing this a while and recommended it to me. It helped out with my first Shopify store.

Luceras

This one has it all and is really easy to setup and looks great on the site. You better use this app!

BratzDolllhouse

this app literally helped me so much. I love it best app ever. you need to download it if you havent!!!!