Automizely Email Marketing&SMS

Newsletter, SMS, Email pop up, Abandoned Cart,Upsell, Livechat

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Elite Club Store

Location India
Time spent using app About 5 hours

helpful customer support features that you can use, is it really needed to write 100 characters, bcs genuine review got over in first two sentences

MySteakTool

Location Finland

Easy to use, great customer-service nice looking UI. My new favourite app for popup & email marketing.

CultuRep

I just downloaded this app. So far so good. Great customer service! This is exactly what I needed for my store and I'm happy with it so far.

Storage Haus

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very user friendly app for a beginner like me, the support was fast and efficient. Definitely recommend!

Kaysbees

Location Australia

So far loving the app. So far it is really easy to use and navigate. Especially when your not very computer savvy. Online chat is always super helpful

Tarotpuoti

Location Finland

some really easy-to-use widgets to help me with my shop. I could not believe this could be this easy!

pandachen

Location China

very good ,its free,but very it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atelier Cheshire

It's great, the app is so easy to use. Support is always very helpful as well. Would definitely recommend!

Il Porticciolo

really good costumer service - helpful and professional. email and banners very well made and easy t

direxii

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

It is very easy to set up this app and working well in my shop. Their customer support is very good and fast. I recommend this app. I am using this for exit pop-ups.