Automizely Email Marketing

Newsletter, Email pop up, Abandoned Cart, Banner, Livechat

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

HomeSweetHome.lv

Verry good customer support and a lot of the features are free. :) Very helpful. Thanks also for the great support on free branding removal. :)

YourBazinga

app looks fine, set up is easy (you will understand it), if you don't understand something there is support team (for me it was fast), for now it looks like ALL YOU NEED app.

Budgetcellphones

Awesome app, definitely will help my business grow. The social proof feature is really awesome and it helps to multiply sales.

TwentySix Creative

great experience! easy and fast response to questions and request. was able to get in touch with someone quickly

RedsatinUK Online Sex Shop

Amazing App, and its free! This App automates everything to do with emails and pop ups. Easy to design, and looks great. Its a must for your shopify store, 5 STARS

Black Box Apothecary

The support team is so wonderful, responsive, & helpful! They have made my experience with Automizely so easy!

Orion 3D Printers

I used this app and really helped a lot with my conversions, there are a lot of different features that you could use to better your store!

Coco Millano

satisfied with the support team who helped me...Thank you Tushar! I would happily reach out if i need more help

BombieClo

Great and professional. Answer all my questions quickly. I’m loving This app so far. Thank you for helping!

Shop Eco Hut

Easy to use and someone is always available to help when needed! Creating my newsletters have been effortless and being able to review the reports is a big help.