Automizely Email Marketing

Newsletter, Exit Intent, Email Capture, Forms, Email Pop Up.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

The Crème Shop

Customer service response time is just 10 sec. I love this app and it's free! Just TRY!!!! I will try their other app as well. Thank you.

Melt Away Wax Melts

I love automizely! - I must admit I came off it for a while - thinking the grass was greener on the other side, but that is not the case! Automizely really is one of the best apps for a small business and the customer service is second to none!

Gambero di Mazara

Indispensabile per un sito e-commerce , la consiglio a tutti di utilizzarla .
Indispensable for an e-commerce site, I recommend everyone to use it.

Seeja Nation, LLC

Great app, great support team. Look forward to new developments. The support staff has good communication standards also. Thanks

February 23, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for sharing the feedback.
We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

You can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com. We are available 24 X 7.

Kind regards,
Mukul Saxena

Proxon Premium Workwear

the support team is always willing to help and the interfaz is great! I do recomend this for newsletters and everything that has to do with mailling

All In One

What an amazing app! I recommend for everyone and the best is: its free to use! Also, the team is incredible.

bagellabags

easy to use, just extraordinary..!!!!!!
Good contact persons and they answer very fast.....!!!!!!!!!

Gay For Tacos

I'll need to invest more time in building pop ups and campaigns and measuring their performance, but I like the ease of use so far and their customer service is super responsive!

Skin Elixir UK

Very helpful, supportive, quick and really went extra mile to explain functionality. Would recommend. Thank you. Shona

Effervesce.ItsJustBubbles

Doesn't have all the features but has Fast Customer Service by live chat 24/7 which is very useful! Get's the job done.

February 23, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for sharing the feedback.

You can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com. We are available 24 X 7.

Kind regards,