Automizely Email Marketing

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Natural health beauty

vraiment pas mal, je rencontre un petit problème cependant j'aimerais contacter le support car en bas de page de mon site web j'ai la Newsletter mais une quoi qu'un client rajoute son email je ne le vois pas dans votre application.

ReadyMadeTop

Best app ever;€+€+€+€;€;€;€;€;_;€;€;_;_;";";_+_+€-€-3-€-3+373+€;€-€+€+€-€:€-3-3-3-3636363-3-€-_-_-_-_-_-_

AUTOID

Fantastic app. Made it really easy to offer pop-up email requests. Only thing we're waiting for is for these email to sync as customers to shopify. That way we can use the native Shopify Emails app to contact these new sign ups.

Cynosure Sports and Outdoors Pvt Ltd

Such a nice and useful app, unbelievable that it is free. Hats off to the developers for such great work, it helps small businesses like mine to stay in the market with top website features

2smartparents

My new email subscription email is not sending out to new subscribers. I was originally in a developmental plan but have now upgraded to a paid shopify plan. However, I have tested it again with another email and when I subscribe on my website, I do not receive a welcome email that i set up. What is up with that?
thanks

Good Morrow Belts

Very helpful for my store! I love the new features and it is very easy to setup. It is also very customizable.

CollegeWares

It's really good, use it for all sorts of things. I would recommend, just wish I could remove some of the branding.

gospelchristy

Great app. So usefull. Especially for starters. Because it is free. Hope it will stay that way. Especially the abandoned cart segment.

Simple Market

Great interface, I use it to get abandoned carts back and so far it has deemed pretty darn successful. Also free which is great.

intensityfitness

ottimo prodotti ,mancano pero la dicitura per aggiungere i contatti!!
unica pecca seno del resto ottimo sito