Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
February 10, 2021

Great app! Very useful, a lor of tool in one single extension with great and fast support! Absolutely recommended.

Negozi Poli
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 9, 2021

Awesome app! The customer support team is super helpful and was able o figure everything out. Super easy

NX Athletics
Time spent using app: 24 minutes
February 9, 2021

Great instant support within 30 seconds. Helped me fixing the problem to my satisfaction. Thank you!

Oskar's Wooden Ark
Time spent using app: 25 days
February 9, 2021

I wanted to send a newsletter and it did that. Customer support is good. Lots of verifying which is fine but a little annoying. Not as user friendly as I would like.

dirt road wares
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Automizely & AfterShip replied February 9, 2021

Hello,

We acknowledge your feedback. Domain verification is required to increase the email delivery rate.

Please feel free to reach us if you need any further help. We are available 24x7.

Regards,
Mukul Saxena

February 9, 2021

So far I really like it! In my two years of business I have used many different email marketing pop up apps and this one has been my fav!

Oh The Shade Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 9, 2021

Easy to setup, good support, works as a charm, no problems with integration... The app does what its meant to do and the team behind is class A

Arctic Chilli
Norway
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 9, 2021

Very easy to use and set up, appreciate that its free, email format tool is easy to use and looks nice.

The Cini Boutique
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 9, 2021

Very easy to use, it has interesting options to add to your store and very helpful and team. thank you.

RUE 24
Spain
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 9, 2021

Really great app, does what I need it to use with an easy to use interface. I definitely recommend, plus it's free.

Jennifer Young
Time spent using app: 25 minutes
Edited August 30, 2021

Me encanta la app!! fácil de usar y el equipo de soporte es de gran ayuda. Totalmente recomendable!!

MI-SUK COSMETICS