4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide range of features including email automation, segmentation, A/B testing, and SMS marketing. They find the customizable email templates and detailed reporting particularly useful. The app's ability to personalize messages based on customer behavior is praised for increasing engagement and sales. The SMS marketing feature is also commended for its targeted messaging. The customer service is highly responsive, with the support team noted for their patience and clear instructions. Merchants recommend this app for growing their customer base and increasing revenue, particularly praising its free features. It's seen as a great tool for building an email subscription list, running sale campaigns, and offering coupons, with potential to boost conversion rates and increase returning customers.

March 3, 2021

quick and thorough even though its late in texas! I'm ocd when it comes to the efficiency of my store as far as customer experience. Thank you for your promptness.

ProFound Gear
29 days using the app
Edited December 24, 2021

Automizely and their customer support are just great. I signed up for their free version and I am so glad I did.

La-Ra's - The Artisans Store
Edited December 17, 2019

app is easy to use and does exactly what i need. lots of great features that you would have to pay for elsewhere but here its free

StateOfMind Designz
Over 1 year using the app
July 8, 2021

Super helpful customer service also helped me with additional services that weren't clear. Awesome!

This Beachy Life
Edited August 12, 2020

Great. This app contains everything I wanted to set up my marketing camapigns. There is no better alternative.

LIFEISNOW
Croatia
March 18, 2023

Great app, having good experience so far. Support team is very helpful.

Rutvish Organic
India
June 24, 2020

Excellent marketing virtual assistant, love every extensiopn of there and conversions are picking up.

HAK CHEF UNIFORMS
United Arab Emirates
January 27, 2023

great fast professional app, really happy to find this fantastic app. thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!!!

ZeroGravity LA
November 15, 2021

Pop up automations look great on my website! Quick support as well fixed an issue I had immediately!

Amerah Rose Collection
November 4, 2021

App is amazing! I had a few questions and they were able to help me right away with the pop-up chat!

DripShopLV