Automizely Email Marketing

Newsletter, Exit Intent, Email Capture, Forms, Email Pop Up.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Jevidy Beauty

I love this app it’s amazing they have a landing page, emails , free shipping bars etc . They have everything you could Ask for I’m so happy I added this app.

phasil - Online Market

Es Excelente, Estupenda, Ayuda al Emprendedor, Debes probarla, Mejoró la interfaz de la tienda, Muy Contento con su uso

Flipclockshop

My flipclockshop gets a great help trough Automizely. Thanks for the support!
A lot of features and add-ons. Great!

Showyes

....................................................................................................

June 9, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for the rating.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

Tenga-toy

I really recommand this app because it well makes your next clients feel safely to buy your product , cause some other clients bought from your store .
thank you .

Mamiinjaz.si

Custom Pod Cases

Great Free App. It lets you customize your pop-ups and abandoned checkout features. Highly recommended if you are new to dropshipping

AthleisureFitness

I signed up looking to create just a popup sign and I was very surprised to find everything you guys have to offer and the upcoming tools that you will be adding. Thankst~

PerPear.com

111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

INHALCO

I liked this app on the first 2 weeks. But now the Social proof didn't update the data. I don't know why. Social proof didn't update the data of my new orders. Since last week.

June 9, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. Could you please help us receive the Account ID so that we could investigate.
Thanks