Automizely Email Marketing

Newsletter, Email pop up, Abandoned Cart, Banner, Livechat

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Cynosure Sports and Outdoors Pvt Ltd

Such a nice and useful app, unbelievable that it is free. Hats off to the developers for such great work, it helps small businesses like mine to stay in the market with top website features

2smartparents

My new email subscription email is not sending out to new subscribers. I was originally in a developmental plan but have now upgraded to a paid shopify plan. However, I have tested it again with another email and when I subscribe on my website, I do not receive a welcome email that i set up. What is up with that?
thanks

Good Morrow Belts

Very helpful for my store! I love the new features and it is very easy to setup. It is also very customizable.

CollegeWares

It's really good, use it for all sorts of things. I would recommend, just wish I could remove some of the branding.

gospelchristy

Great app. So usefull. Especially for starters. Because it is free. Hope it will stay that way. Especially the abandoned cart segment.

Simple Market

Great interface, I use it to get abandoned carts back and so far it has deemed pretty darn successful. Also free which is great.

intensityfitness

ottimo prodotti ,mancano pero la dicitura per aggiungere i contatti!!
unica pecca seno del resto ottimo sito

EpicTrendz™

Thanks for the App.
I love that it more or less have it all. But there still alot of stuff i like to se been added. Like way more stettings and costuming controls

June 1, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for the feedback. We have been adding the customization options and will keep doing so per your suggestion.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

Ébène Apparel

I added the messenger feature to my website, but now I can't remove it. You can't upload contacts from another list to send emails from here. Okay for popups, but the generator feels dated.

May 5, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are working on getting the contacts getting synced to our app and it is expected to get implemented by the end of this month.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

Harajuku Centre

Execellent App. Probably the best free out there. I'm totally in love with.
I'd be willing to pay if you guys can add a little more customization and flexibility.