Automizely Email Marketing

Newsletter, Exit Intent, Email Capture, Forms, Email Pop Up.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Belluxe Official

Seems like a great app, I just wish I had more options for editing, and be able to import a contact list

Hello,
Thank you for the suggestion. We have conveyed the same to the Implementation team.
Team Automizely

The I.K.N.W. Collection

Its pretty dope so far, still working my way through it but will def be using in my store............

Hello,
Thank you for the feedback. Please help us receive the 5-star rating if you are completely satisfied with the features and the process.

New Born Baby Mama

excellent application and very easy to use and one of the best apps in free available applications at shopify

Ben & Kes Market

I am still getting the hang of things and how to use this app. But it is ok for now. Lots of ideas on how to do things

Hello,
Thank you for the review. Please help us receive a 5-star rating if you are completely satisfied with the features that our app has to offer. Looking forward to your response.

Kris’s Top Picks

I have not used those features yet I just started using the app in my store not familiar with it yet. Once I start working with it I will know more. This survey is terrible.

Restoration Oak

I used this app so customers know our sales going on and it looks clean and gets the message across.

ElyFanto

It is a very good app with many options for e-commerce store.
If wish if you could add abandoned cart push notifications in this application.

Purple Tree Gifts

much easily for our new start, good and simple, also sent email quickly than other app (i try few different)

Hello,
Thank you for the review. Please help us receive a 5-Star rating if you have a great experience with our app.

Fitmefy

GOOD APP AND IM VERY THANKFUL THAT THE APP IS FOR FREE.

IS VERY USE TO USE AND TILL NOW IM REALLY HAPPY WITH THE APP.

THANK YOU.

Harrow and Green USA

Still going through it but. I think you have to leave a review to get it to work not sure, but everything is currently greyed out. Still working on it and will update when I know more. At present the messenger service isn't working.