Automizely Email Marketing

Newsletter, Exit Intent, Email Capture, Forms, Email Pop Up.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

038 Fashion

Goede app, je kunt veel en je mag ook nog eens alles aanpassen naar je eigen branding. Hele goede aanvulling op mijn huidige apps.

shopitonstore

Best App Work Good but Please how can edit letter because i can't save it please try to fix it soon

FatBoy Excursions

Does what it says it will haven't got any sales but the pop ups pop up.

Works as expected tho hopefully it will turn into sales in the future tho

UrbanLabs.Co

GREAT APP! easy to use and give your store an extra layer of professionalism also their abandoned cart emails have been extremely useful

Rehab

It's not showing my products. So its makeung my customers go to another page. Not what I wanted. Please fix so I can better enjoy this app.

CTRx Pharmacy

Its is a must have app!.This app is incredible! I love it so much because it is so easy to use and looks so good on my website! I can't thank the creators enough.

Chrissy Fontenot Studio

This app has helped me get back on track with my business. I love the additions to my website! RECOMMEND!

Focal Point Boutique

This app is incredible! I love it so much because it is so easy to use and looks so good on my website! I can't thank the creators enough. Its is a must have app!

Ailana Store

This App is amazing, it is really cool and free. I love it. So great, Use it, you wont regret it, use ir

KPolished

very great app. works amazingly. will recomend to others to promote your company. i will be back to use again