Automizely Email Marketing

Newsletter, Exit Intent, Email Capture, Forms, Email Pop Up.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Effect S.A.S 901037976-1

I love this app!! It is really easy to set up and has multiple free options!! I'm still waiting to see how the sales and leads grow, but so far so good!

Ethik Clothing Co.

just starting, but seems really useful. still trying to figure out the "messages" section a bit, and how to add/track subscribers

Seafood Store

Nice app to use, It helped me to promote my products and store better. Thank you for providing such a useful app

LarizaShop

sjjsjsjsjsaladlajjasdasdadadaddadadl9wie029ie0i2ei02u00wuwowoooooooooooooooooooodjjdjdjdjdjdjdjddjjdjdjdjdjjddjjdjdjdjdjdjdjd

Black Cat

It's awesome that this is actually free! It helps to automate email lists etc, which is a pain to do. It's really easy to change colours/fonts for the popups.

Avant Cosmetics

Thank you Thank you Thank you! This app is very well done, easy to use and the best is that its free.

EPets Hope

Nice app, all in one, helpful, easy to operate, it can help you to improve your store, and boost your sales

Dresses Boutique

Nice app and easy to use. Completely free and thats what a lot of users like and love. I don't like the adress from Automizely in the footer of emails. I understand that there must be a name or something but adress etc is too much and can confuse costumors.

strapslab

Perfect app ! Very simple to use and allowed me to increase my sales rapidly, thank you all very much

hyperzeke

Just downloaded this and its amazing! I been looking for a all in one area to complete everything and this one has gone above and beyond!