Automizely Email Marketing&SMS

Newsletter, SMS, Email pop up, Abandoned Cart,Upsell, Livechat

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Best5eller.com

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Sorry, I sent out 2 test scheduled notifications and didn't get them on my browsers. Please improve and I will change my review. Thanks!

October 11, 2019

Was this issue resolved?
Please do let us know. Kindly reach out to support@automizely.com or help us with your Automizely login email address to resolve this immediately.

Oliver Smith

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Très simple à utiliser. Nous reccomandons fortement cette app. Oliver Smith Paris | FRANCE - oliver-smith.fr

AliceAnn Online

Location Ireland

Working really great so far, and collecting more subscribers than expected to www.aliceannonline.com. Open rates aren't great mind

LCV Designs and Decor

Location South Africa

I have installed this app to help me increase sales. My experience so far has been great as the app is very easy to use. I will provide you with further feedback.

October 11, 2019

Thank you for your review.
We are awaiting eagerly for a further feedback.
Do keep us posted at support@automizely.com.

Good Guy Flooring

So far super simple to use, and works just as I hoped it would! Only installed it today, so will update this review after more usage.

Vision 红糖

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 13 minutes

I dont understand the URL part with youstore.com when i try to enter the url. It is quite confusing at first

ogresto

Location India

this app is actually very good. I am glad that I installed this app for the promotion and messages it is easy any a reliable to use and simple too.i suggest to use this app to everyone

JD Odds & Ends

Time spent using app About 1 year

Perfect for push notifications to my subscriber. Very easy to use and understand. Always makes me a few sales.

Diagonalley designs

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

Loved using this app. Thankyouso much for the beautiful experience.. This app is so easy to use and time saving

iPeloris toys

Location Israel

Used the app for a couple of days, seems this one of the best solutions to sending costumers promotion material. Will be waiting for the rest of the features.