4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide range of features including email automation, segmentation, A/B testing, and SMS marketing. They find the customizable email templates and detailed reporting particularly useful. The app's ability to personalize messages based on customer behavior is praised for increasing engagement and sales. The SMS marketing feature is also commended for its targeted messaging. The customer service is highly responsive, with the support team noted for their patience and clear instructions. Merchants recommend this app for growing their customer base and increasing revenue, particularly praising its free features. It's seen as a great tool for building an email subscription list, running sale campaigns, and offering coupons, with potential to boost conversion rates and increase returning customers.

December 3, 2020

This app offers many features for free which I like very much. It's only about day 3 so I'm not sure if it really works yet. Also there were some typos in the templates you have to watch out for. It took a while to set things up since there are so many features. I will update my review after I've used it a while.

JK Allure
About 1 month using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied December 3, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Our support team is available 24x7. Please feel free to reach us if you need any further help.

We always welcome your feedback in order to improve our service.

Regards,
Mukul Saxena

June 28, 2021

This app helps me to make more sales and marketings. I don't need to do it by myself , it just pops up on the screen once a customer go to my website:)

Aacklay Clothing Store
About 1 month using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied June 28, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you liked our app and found it useful. In case you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us and your issue will be dealt with promptly. Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizlely.com

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Automizely

April 24, 2022

Great Experience and Real helpful all in all apps. I 100% recommended it to everyone.It's really improve your sell

Inspirmart
May 20, 2021

Pop ups are really amazing and customer service is even more amazing. Very impressed with them. Thank you guys :)

Shop Fitness Doctor
January 13, 2020

Really easy to use and free!!! Design and user friendly! Cant wait to see all the conversions!! ++++

thehotdeal.co.za
South Africa
February 21, 2020

used the app like alot recommend to others fantastic. looked and looked glad I came across this one.

The Dazzel Girl
AfterShip & Automizely replied February 26, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for sharing the feedback. We are glad that you had a great experience with the app. Your review helps to encourage us to make the app better and to provide you with the wow experience.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

February 6, 2022

Excellent support, thanks. It was a pleasure dealing with support and am looking forward to testing the product.

End All Mandates
August 16, 2021

this is absolutely great and impressive, customer services are so helpful and fast responding. Great experience

spetpar
June 25, 2021

great customer service and app! incredibly easy to edit and design and perfect for what our site needs.

Grate Scents
July 7, 2021

Love the App!! Ankush Helped A lot and its easy to use. Very well put together and professional. I'll be using in the future

shopjadestone