4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, comprehensive features, and top-notch customer service. They praise its email automation, segmentation, A/B testing, and SMS marketing tools for effectively boosting engagement and sales. Merchants appreciate the customizable email templates, detailed reports, and personalized messaging based on customer behavior. The 24/7 support team is commended for their responsiveness and assistance. The app's free plan is also appreciated, making it a cost-effective choice for small businesses and e-commerce beginners.

May 17, 2020

I used this app for more functions and add ons to my boutique. Works to perfection. It has not had any glitches thus far and its free.

BAD JUJU
3 days using the app
Edited October 6, 2021

Easy to use, Fast support .... Many resources to help guide you through the many services they provide ... Recommend to anybody

Manufacturer Express
January 23, 2023

I just downloaded the app. Therefore, I need more time to figure it out and rate it. It is a bit complicted for a beginner though.

UCR Creations
3 days using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied January 23, 2023

Hello UCR Creations,

Greetings from Automizely!

We are glad to know that you are happy with the application. Your feedback helps us make the app experience even more seamless, user friendly as per the requirements.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available in your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Regards,
Team Automizely

March 29, 2022

thank you much easy to use you have to use it in your website it so friendly and the fast way to create popups

AH Game Store
United Arab Emirates
February 16, 2022

Customer support was fast and effective. Couldn't have helped me any quicker. I was very impressed. Lots of solid tools in this app.

UpdatedShopper
January 18, 2022

I would highly recommend Automizely, the team members are helping any time. They all working hard for us to get the issues solved. Thank you so much.

Fashion Pioneer
July 4, 2021

Love this app, so easy to use... I am not a techy person so the simple instructions and templates are of great help plus their technical support is the best. 5 star!!!

WYLDESIGNS Australia
June 23, 2021

Switched to this app for pop-ups after Privy removed their free version. So far so good! Only thing I’m missing is changing the font size.. hopefully it can be added in the future. Otherwise, the pop-ups look great and work well.

MishkaSamuel
August 26, 2021

customer service is so good and I really like this app especially the social proof function. I recommend you to use this one for the conversion rate.

oraimo Morocco
China
April 16, 2022

The customer service is really helpful and kind. Also they respond really quick! Makes it easy to use.

Melt.