Automizely Page Builder

Automizely Page Builder | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Landing Pages, Product Page, Blogs, Home Page, About Us, Theme

Towka

So far it has been good. For some reason I could not remove the powered by part after following their steps but the support member kindly took care of that for me. Nice and quick support!

DUALYTY

What a surprise. I had already started the app and i found it easy to use and set up a good looking landing page and when i had to reach out to support they gave me unlimited access for free. Cant complain with that!

November 28, 2021

I am glad to know that you are happy with the app as you found it easy to use and set up.

Your feedback has been registered. If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

AngelicTips

ANGELIC TIPS (NAIL SUPPLY) I used this app to create a custom "ABOUT US" page. It was easy to create, and when I did have a question it was a quick response every step of the way. One thing I disliked is I had to change my store font because the app didn't have it, but I found a font that was similar. No other complaints! Definitely A Good App ! Website: https://www.angelictips.com/

November 28, 2021

I am glad to know that you are happy with the app as it's easy to create a custom "ABOUT US" page. Also, you are happy with the customer service support.

I am sorry to know that you had to change your store font, as the app didn't have it. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

Boardworks Tech Shop

This is a pretty darn easy-to-use page builder app that I have been quite pleased with so far. My only reason for not giving 5 stars is that customer support is a bit pushy about asking for reviews of the app. However, the functionality is quite good for a free app.

November 28, 2021

I can see that you are asked for reviews and you are not happy with it. I am sorry for the inconvenience and your feedback has been registered.

We are glad to know that you liked our app and found it easy to use. In case you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us and your issue will be dealt with promptly. Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+pages@automizely.com

Dawn's Brows for Beauties & more

I use the app to help build my Black Friday sale pages it works great and I would recommend it to anyone even uneducated developers of myself learning as I go it works great

November 28, 2021

We are glad to know that you liked our app and found it easy to create pages. Thanks for your valuable feedback.

The Amos Brew

So far a great option to creating new pages for my store! I don't know HTML so having a drag and drop builder is nice.

November 28, 2021

We are glad to know that you liked our app.

Your feedback has been registered, In case you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us and your issue will be dealt with promptly.

Strodes BBQ

So far this seems to be a pretty good option for customizing my shopify store pages for free. I want to include a lot of non-store content, like information about my non-online products and services, contact, etc. I have to rethink my layout plan because options are limited for design. For now this is a pretty quick and easy solution.

November 16, 2021

I am glad to know that you liked the app and found it useful for customizing your Shopify Store pages. I understand you want to include non-store content, like information about your non-online products and services, contact, etc. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

House of KAV

Happy with the results so far. The templates are easy to edit and good for use. Was happier by service provided by Pratikksha. She was patient and helpful.

November 16, 2021

I am glad to know that you are happy with the app and also Pratiksha from customer service support was helpful.

I can see that you found the templates easy to use and edit. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

Amor Y Amargo

Nice app, very easy to use. I wish there was more ability to customize, though. The buttons or fonts don't match my site. The team, especially Aditi are very helpful!

November 12, 2021

I am glad to know that you are happy with the app and also Aditi from customer service support was helpful.

I understand you want more customization options. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

Boxful

Good customer service. I haven't done too much on the app just yet but i'm excited to test out its features!

November 8, 2021

I am glad to know that you are happy with the customer service support. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

Please test the features. I am sure you will love it. If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

Previous 1 3 4