Reviews (3,394)

4.9

Merchants highly praise the app for its exceptional customer service, particularly noting support agents like Akanksha and Ayushi for their helpfulness. It features a user-friendly interface that simplifies navigation and use of its automated review collection and email marketing tools. Merchants appreciate the reliable performance, easy setup, and customization options that cater to specific business needs. The app is credited with enhancing customer loyalty and boosting sales, with a globally available support team enhancing its accessibility and effectiveness in managing customer feedback.

May 5, 2021

very nice app, easy to use with clear instructions, totally free and really fast and helpful customer support

Yobinal
Saudi Arabia
December 17, 2022

I needed " powered by Automizely" removed. I worked with this guy which resolved the issue no problem in a few minutes. Very impressed by his knowledge in coding!

CryLight
December 6, 2022

I have just started to use automizely and already have found the chat service to be incredibly quick and thorough, great chat service!

GSD Skincare
June 28, 2021

I used that app and it is very usefull for my store and for customer follo-up. I really recommand it.

beautyyful.com
September 12, 2021

Nitish helped me remove branding and give me unlimited reviews straight away. Simple excellent & does the job!

Menon Vape
June 29, 2021

This is a really good app because it is free. They have good customer support also which is nice!!!!

Lunist
Edited March 24, 2021

The customer support is super helpful, I have started using the app and surely will see the impact in future

ShopJaff
Sweden
September 28, 2022

Thank you soooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh, amazing app and customer support. I highly recommended it.

Pour Les Petits
Dominican Republic
June 21, 2022

the customer service is greate they responded to every question i have and they helped me make the reviews looks awesome and professional

Kamilio
Morocco
May 8, 2021

Simply amazing. Totally free, great look, and an amazing support from a real people that reply in few second... It's something really great. I am enthusiast of that!

Vitafacile shop