4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, versatility, and smooth performance. They appreciate its easy review import feature and customization options. The customer service is praised for its promptness and extra efforts, including video call explanations. The app is valued for its fair pricing, robust platform, and positive impact on store management, sales boost, and customer engagement.

November 30, 2021

wow! this app is really great, I've tried several apps, but none were on the level of this one, super recommended!

Moon Lamp
France
June 24, 2021

So far so good. Looks nice in my store and will let you know more on another review as I use it more.

Optic-Fashions
August 15, 2021

Excellent and prompt customer service!
They help to solve any problem through chat.
I recommend them.

AulyBoutique
May 20, 2021

Great customer service. Responsive team. They are trying to help me with fixing some code issues, not tech savvy at all. This was easy.

The Gadgets Outlet
September 6, 2021

It's very easy to install. The live chat support team responded promptly and was very helpful! Recommend it!

Purrre
March 30, 2021

amazing app is really easy to use and also the customer services they are really nice and fast to ask something

StarryFace
Italy
November 17, 2022

Awsome review app. this is very noice to use..........................................................

Harmony Arts
India
December 17, 2022

I was having trouble setting up the app on my site. I chatted with Jai and he provided me with helpful articles and support. I was able to solve my issue (user error). My customers are now able to leave reviews!

Balanced Stitches
September 19, 2022

Très bonne application et le support client est super. Le délai de réponse était de quelques secondes. Je recommande 5/5 !

HAZAK.fr
France
July 10, 2022

Quick to install and customer service responds very quickly i cant wait to see how the reviews show in my store

dream-of-fun!