4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide range of features including easy collection and showcasing of product reviews, importation of reviews from other platforms, and effective customer feedback management. Its customizable widgets, live chat, and automated emails are highly valued. The customer support is noted for quick responses and excellent service. Merchants also commend the app's ability to boost sales, engage customers, and its fair pricing.

November 7, 2021

excellent service and fast turnaround perfect....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Authentic Watch Strap
Türkiye
39 minutes using the app
Edited February 23, 2022

It's free to use and easy to set up :) What else can you ask for! I can't wait to test it out!!!!!!!

Dahound
39 minutes using the app
Edited December 29, 2022

great app and very usefull and helfull it is a must have if you want to improve your store status quickly custer service Aditya is superb prompt and very nice

BROOCHITON
December 18, 2021

I had questions on removing the powered by .. message and also wanted to get an unlimited quota. The online agent helped me immediately. the agent was very efficient and knowledgeable in handling my requests.

Sensic Smart Lock
December 6, 2021

I love how easy the setup was and how quick customer support unlocked my unlimited reviews. It's now easy for my customers to leave reviews.

U|E Unique Essentials
November 27, 2022

Very good, very like to use, he raised the free 6 months of service, I like too much, and very intelligent, perfect for newbie white

Mallsoo
China
August 23, 2022

So far, so good. I like that I can customize the app. Support was fast and responsive. I'll be back with another review after 30 days.

Esteem Royale Cosmetics
March 7, 2022

Customer service is great and super quick. The reviews app is excellent, it supports video and picture uploads.

The Bespoke Sign House
April 27, 2022

Very good app and support service was excellent. The support team were patient and helpful with some detailed setup requirements

Fahys Food and Sauce
37 minutes using the app
September 1, 2021

Great so far! Really fast customer service and support! I had it installed very quickly and my questions were answered right away.

Forever Written