4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its versatile features such as collecting and showcasing product reviews, importing reviews, and setting up custom comments. It's praised for its smooth performance, customization options, and automated emails. The 24/7 customer support is highly commended. Merchants find the pricing fair and report a positive impact on sales and customer engagement. The app also facilitates easy management of negative feedback.

August 14, 2021

Very nice, helped me a lot importing nice reviews for my webstie! I recommend it!! the assistance is great as well!

NewVenus
Brazil
August 10, 2021

I just started using different apps from Automizely and so far they are working good. I must also say that their customer service is really helpful. Response rate is a 10.

Jlexy Collections
Netherlands
February 24, 2022

Support is very responsive and it is appreciated. I have yet to fully use this app, but am excited to see how it goes

Imperfect Moms Club
South Africa
November 28, 2022

They helped me much so nice apps soo nice They helped me much so nice apps soo nice They helped me much so nice apps soo nice

KAYSMAR
October 3, 2022

Quick response customer support, just the watermark badge, and the star widget need to be no-code or more user-friendly. Thank you for everything!

LORRAINE
Malaysia
January 4, 2023

I just downloaded the app and added it to our store and it looks like it has all the functionality we require. We contacted support and they responded straight away, so all looks good.

Convoy
September 23, 2022

Shivangi was very helpfull on the initial process of correctly setup. Live chat works. Widgest integrated and working fine, recommend!

Nutriboty Angola
Angola
December 27, 2022

Muito fácil de integrar, o suporte técnico foi super rápido a responder e a tomar uma ação.
As reviews funcionam facilmente e com uma boa apresentação

Evolution Activewear
Portugal
December 17, 2022

Great support in setting up the app! Very helpful in chat and easy to use, would definitely recommend!

Hope The Studio
September 20, 2021

I just added to my clothing brand online store. Great review tool and customer service was very helpful.

PICK HAPPY