Reviews (3,386)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable widgets and ability to collect and display product reviews. They commend its smooth performance and responsive customer service, which offers helpful resources for those less tech-savvy. The automated review collection feature is seen as a tool for enhancing customer loyalty and boosting sales. The app's easy setup and review automation controls allow for quick issue identification and resolution.

May 9, 2022

Very helpful and fast customer service. They removed the Automizely branding for me instantaneously.

Sticky Bee Studio
Edited May 20, 2021

I used the app and the service is great I am really appreciate for that! they help me with the review app and it runs so quick no effect of my site! thanks again!

GiftCustomization
China
February 4, 2022

omg like seriously this app is amazing its so user freindy easy to use and the reviews look great , absolutely fantastic great addition to the asthetics of the store that helps the shopping experience and instills buyer confidence

Bristol Raw K9 Foods Ltd
June 20, 2022

I am not very tech savvy and needed help adding code to my site. I connected to support and they assisted me right away. I look forward to increasing my sales and improving brand awareness with Automizely. Thank you for such a wonderful experience.

Kingdom Wellness Teas
May 15, 2022

So far everything is awesome and the support is super fast and nice. 10/10. Would install again and recommend.

Michèle's HandGrown
Switzerland
34 minutes using the app
January 26, 2022

good ~ easy to use ~customer services are also helpful, they can solute my problem immediately and quickly

GCC®
Hong Kong SAR
34 minutes using the app
Edited July 10, 2021

good working nice thank you for your support.i need more support from future/good to view and nice.good keep it up guys

XATAY
India
August 16, 2022

great customer support team. was able to help fix my issues in the middle of the night which was a great help

The Bridal Years
March 20, 2021

Anush was very helpful to assist me in activating the app, great app to use if you have products from aliexpress, will really boost sales! great work guys!

Palate Palette
Singapore
December 29, 2022

The customer support is very patient. They also talk respectfully and inform you well. All around this app is easy to use and is high quality.

Floosh