Reviews (3,386)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable widgets and ability to collect and display product reviews. They commend its smooth performance and responsive customer service, which offers helpful resources for those less tech-savvy. The automated review collection feature is seen as a tool for enhancing customer loyalty and boosting sales. The app's easy setup and review automation controls allow for quick issue identification and resolution.

July 20, 2021

nice ~~Easy to use, not much to say, this is pretty good, and there are a series of other functions, other plug-ins are also very good

ESSGOO
27 minutes using the app
October 29, 2021

It's a very good software, if you encounter a problem, the customer service will solve the problem quickly!

KosmetiKandKo
France
27 minutes using the app
November 21, 2022

App is working well and has great customer service. I would definitely recommend using it. Thank you!

Lumi Outdoors
September 6, 2021

I encountered some problems during the use, and the customer service staff quickly helped me solve them. Thank you so much. By the way, this one is really easy to use

念珊閣
China
September 4, 2022

support team is really good and responsive. I like all the other services they offer that can really optimize your store

York & Dante LLC
November 6, 2022

Amazing app and wonderfull support helped me directly also they removed the branding powered for free appreciate it thanks

Idol Store
September 10, 2021

So far the support staff have been very helpful, and it provides exactly the functionality i need. Satisfied customer.

SatNavWorld
April 16, 2022

I have recently downloaded this app to collect reviews. I currently use Automizely to send out emails to subscribers and the apps are very straightforward and easy to set up. I also appreciate their customer service team as they have been ready to help anytime I need support!

Nails By Jnice
February 10, 2022

Great customer service (Nitish was the nick..)! Waiting for the Finnish language now.. very fast to set up

Luonnotar
Finland
March 15, 2022

I like it. Thanks for your support. I will share with my friends

CoolMen.me