Reviews (1,782)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, customizable features, and professional templates. It's particularly beneficial for small businesses due to its free plan. Many have seen improved engagement and marketing results after use. The customer support team is highly praised for their responsiveness and assistance. The app's ability to manage large contact lists and its segmentation capabilities are also valued.

August 8, 2023

Emily'le geçirdiğim zaman harikaydı, unutulmaz bir deneyim yaşadım.
Emily'nin katılımıyla muhteşem bir deneyim yaşadım, teşekkürler!

trendhipy
Türkiye
About 2 months using the app
June 11, 2024

I would not recommend it because every time I send out a campaign we lose more subscribers. I asked about a customer sender's domain but I was referred to setting up different emails for marketing and transactions.

OLIVIA RIEGEL®
Edited October 4, 2022

Es ist einfach zum kotzen. Wir haben 10 Tage verschwendet, um das kostenlose Marketing auszuprobieren. Immer treten neue Probleme auf und der Support versucht diese zu lösen. tut euch das nicht an und nehmt direkt ein anderes Newsletter Programm. Dieses ist zeitverschwendung

atiaro
Germany
Over 1 year using the app
May 8, 2023

I recently added the Avada app to my shoplift store as I wanted to set up automated emails to be sent to customers. I set up a Welcome automation and when I went to view it, there was an error. I reached to support and Lydia there helped solve my issue in 2 minutes. Really prompt and friendly support, however the app itself requires upgrading if you want to get going with more than one automation unfortunately.

FloppyToast
About 1 year using the app
September 7, 2022

I haven't used the app enough to provide my honest opinion about it, However, I just spoke to Liz in the support chat and she's is awesome!! Very polite and swift support, solving my problem right a way! Thanks Liz! :)

The Bo Collective