Reviews (1,808)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, customizable features, and professional templates. It's particularly beneficial for small businesses due to its free plan. Many have seen improved engagement and marketing results after use. The customer support team is highly praised for their responsiveness and assistance. The app's ability to manage large contact lists and its segmentation capabilities are also valued.

May 3, 2024

Received good and fast help from Tiana.
No long waiting times for help, but quick and good assistance directly (within 1 minute) via chat. The features of this app look great! I still have to set everything up and do everything, but because of the help I have already received, I am sure that this will turn out well!

I use almost all Avada apps because of their good service, so definitely recommended!

Special Creations
Netherlands
5 months using the app
July 9, 2024

I recently had the pleasure of working with Audrey from the technical support team while setting up Avada for my website. Audrey’s technical knowledge is impressive. She not only helped with the initial setup but also offered valuable tips on optimizing the theme’s performance and utilizing its advanced features. thank you!!

Tease Me
8 months using the app
June 2, 2024

We had the pleasure of working with Hana and Toby on our recent campaign, and we couldn't be more pleased with the experience. They were incredibly understanding of our requests and the importance of our campaign forms, ensuring that every detail was meticulously handled. Their dedication and hard work truly brought our vision to life. Thank you so much, Hana and Toby, for your unwavering support and exceptional service!

Rose Lure Couture
7 months using the app
June 11, 2024

Very good tool, very complete, the audiences are easy to segment, the automations and the forms work well and the support is just insanely fast and useful. I would 100% recommend.

Ready For Take-Off Book
France
4 months using the app
June 11, 2024

We are using this Avada Email Marketing tool and its beautiful, easy to use and very handy product. Avada's support is team is there for you whenever we need it. Special thanks to Hana and Lydia who helped me with smooth segmentation and email execution.

MasarratMakeup
Pakistan
About 2 months using the app
May 29, 2024

The best app ever. Their templates are fantastic and the customer service is fast and kind in solving anything.
Special thanks to Esther and Toby who helped me solve my problem within minutes!

SpritzSport
Portugal
About 1 month using the app
June 29, 2024

Avada Email Marketing & SMS app has great marketing automation features to offer. The app is easy to use with great guidance and help from the Team especially Hana whom I have had many dealings with when I have queries and issues. Hana has been great and very patient in assisting me. Thank you.

Scarlett Rolling
14 days using the app
June 28, 2024

Great support from Hanna, even for the free features ! Thanks !

expe.coffee
Switzerland
7 months using the app
April 11, 2024

An easy to use and low-cost app with great customer service. Today I was helped by Tracy with an email campaign that wouldn't send. She took care of me and solved my issue in no time. I strongly recommend this app

Casshoo Reiki
5 months using the app
June 17, 2024

I've been using the AVADA Email Marketing app for a while now, and I am thoroughly impressed. The app is incredibly user-friendly, offering a wide range of features that cater perfectly to my email marketing needs. From easy-to-use templates to advanced automation capabilities, it has everything you need to create effective email campaigns.

What truly sets AVADA apart is the exceptional support team. Lydia, in particular, has been a tremendous help. She is always quick to respond, incredibly knowledgeable, and goes above and beyond to ensure that any issues are resolved promptly. Her guidance has made a significant difference in optimizing our email marketing strategy.

Overall, I highly recommend the AVADA Email Marketing app to any Shopify store owner looking for a reliable and powerful email marketing solution. The combination of robust features and stellar customer support makes it a must-have tool for any business. Thank you, AVADA team, and special thanks to Lydia for her outstanding support!

iTrade.rs