SEO:Image Optimizer Page Speed

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, 24/7 Livechat

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

SEO Page Speed Up and Image Optimizer

CalleenCordero

Time spent using app About 1 year

Jasmine was fantastic, she was very willing to help however she could to make our experience as good as possible.

Whallet

Time spent using app 29 minutes

Your app is very very good, it doubled my page speed even in the free plan! Going to get the PRO plan soon! Also, Liz helped me a lot in the chat a wonderful job!

Enchanted Merchant

Location Hungary

So, funny story.
When I tried to figure out how to speed up my website, I pressed the button "FREE Speed Up", thinking it was a link to a blog post or something like that. Instead, a chat panel opened and Esther offered me her help. Why not, I thought... and within 1 minute, she actually improved my google speed rating from 56 to 83 in the case of mobile... I call it a happy accident for sure... XD Thanks again Esther!

Miniweight

Location France

Great customer support. Hana was available to respond to search console issues we had and resolved the issue in no time.

Armordillo USA by I3 Enterprise Inc.

the seo: image optimizer, page speed is a great app and the live chat support team is very helpful. highly recommend!

Health Action

Location Brazil

This app helped me a lot, Hana is very helpful! My store is fast and with great seo, thank you avada and thank you Hana!

Pinha Store

Time spent using app 36 minutes

Estou amando o app. O suporte é excelente, precisei do suporte e a atendente Esther foi sensacional, ela é incrível, resolveu na hora o meu problema e deixou meu site 3x mais rápido! Estou muito feliz com isso! Recomendo a todos.

Guardadoloja

Location Brazil

Comecei a usar a traves de uma dica de um professor estou gostando por hora, agradeço a Hana por ajudar a otimizar a loja.

Teddie's Home

Time spent using app About 2 months

este app foi sensacional, o atendimento excelente, me ajudaram muito! Indico para todas as pessoas que estao com problema de velocidade no site

Rug the Rock

Time spent using app 31 minutes

Jasmine was super friendly and super fast. I had a great experience using the free plan of your app on shopify.