AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

by AVADA

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

Maestri Artigiani

good app, usefull for our needs and our goals.

Very satisfied about it!! I would recommend it to everyone

Teecoolus

I used it for SEO optimization for my Shopify store

Genisup

Awesome app and must-have application for your Shopify store. I used it for SEO optimization for my Shopify store

JBV Customz

I was looking for an app to help maintain SEO quality on our store and came across this app. So far the experience has been great. It has made managing SEO so much easier and less time consuming.

CaseNation

User Interface is well built and structured. This app is packed with useful features not found on many of its paid alternatives.

AvecEnvie

So far so good, simple automation for many SEO tasks. I've opted out of some functionality (which was really simple to do). Early days but the support has been responsive and effective - thanks Mardian!

Piedra Marina

Love this app, just the best tool for small businesses. I rather been doing other things meanwhile the app is running for me.

Minichua orchids

It Easy app I hope this app is free Forever. love love love love love love love love love love love love

Santos Werkzeugmaschinen UG - Mode und Mehr

SUPER APP ............................ www.swug-mode-und-mehr.com empfehl

Matahari Co

Trying this out to hopefully improve SEO and reduce image size so my site performs better. Right now its really slow. Love that the app is free, hoping for good results