SEO:Image Optimizer Page Speed

Free plan available

SEO Page Speed Up and Image Optimizer

Lexen

Time spent using app About 24 hours

Great customer service! Their Customer service team was available instantly and helped me right away! SEO can be complicated but professional help from them was stress free and made my day so easy! Thank you again for professional help!

TrendingStore.RO

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 24 hours

Marcus not only helped me set up my SEO and other stuff on my Shopify store... he also helped me configure my site for better speed and also gave me a lot of other tips. I would like to see this kind of Support in more places. Great App, great company. I recommend!

32 The Guild

Fantastic customer service, and great app. Spoke to Emily and she was quick to resolve query. Thanks

Lucent Decors

AVADA is the best app suite available in Shopify..so many functionalities and customer service...top notch.

Pen Graphics

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very professional and quick to help with any questions you have. Jasmine was so helpful with everything. Thank you so much Jasmine! I would definitely recommend this app!! :)

Gentleman Scholar®

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The support is incredible - Esther was so helpful and professional with an issue I had no way of solving on my own and may have even been beyond the scope of the app. Esther was very obliging to make changes that genuinely improved my SEO!

CottonwoodCoUS

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very good so far - had a small code issue but Drake was extremely helpful in resolving it within minutes. A solid investment.

Pharah

Must have app for any Shopify store. The support team answer all of my questions and was fast and professional. Thanks!

Remigifts

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

This is the best SEO app I've found, and customer service Marcus helped me set it up quickly and enthusiastically. The most appealing thing about it is that it has features that increase the loading speed of web pages that other apps do not have, it is worth a try for anyone

Remigifts

Location China

This is an excellent SEO app with features and easy setup that no other app on the market has. It can significantly increase the loading speed of your website, and customer service Marcus was kind and patient to install it for me.