SEO:Image Optimizer,Page Speed

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

Free plan available

Dont Tread on me

Aplicativo muito bom. Além de gratuito, ele realmente funciona. Gostei de todos os aplicativos dessa empresa. Obrigado.

Surprify™

I love the 404 redirect feature. It just happened to me this morning. I added a broken link to my promotion and it was sending customers to the 404 page. Fortunately, I found out and changed the link. Now I installed the SEO suite and found that it will be helping me redirect customers to my homepage. It is great. And the amazing thing is it is free. Good job guy. I am wondering how you guys are earning money by providing such a great app for fee. Thank you!

Zero affect

i juststarted using this app but so far so good . I wish i had more to say but like i have said just installed the app

holy scrunchies

I haven't really worked on it yet, but so far it looks friendly and inviting. Very easy to use. Someone is there anytime you need them for any kind of help.

mydedor

感觉很好 先试用一下。谢谢。我是在SHOPIFY的应用推荐里看到的,一看到就觉得非常需要,只是我还在学习中,感谢提供专业的免费程序支持。非常感谢!对于缺乏SEO经验的人来说是非常有意义的一个程序。再次谢谢!

Printshirty

Ohne Wenn und Aber, meine Empfehlung ist sicher. Ein gutes SEO Tool das in keinen Shop fehlen sollte.

Canagem.com

I just installed the app and see that it's running tasks so I'll have more to share a bit later but it installed, quickly, easily and shows helpful information to optimize SEO for your store. Good job and thanks.

Ventas Agropecuarias

Excelente servicio de SEO. Ya tener una pagina o tienda sin un SEO es no tener nada. Muchas gracias por tenerla gratis

King David Son of Ham LLC

very good app super easy and its freeso good for starters like me that dont have enough funds to pay

Drip Beauty

Great app and has optimized my product and store images well, and the app is free so it's a win-win!