Reviews (6,810)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO tools and user-friendly interface. They report significant improvements in website speed, SEO performance, and online visibility. Key features include on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, and content optimization. Merchants particularly appreciate the audit and SEO scan, image optimization, and automation of SEO tasks. The customer support team is frequently praised for their responsiveness and expertise. The app is also noted for its affordability and regular updates to keep up with SEO trends.

July 24, 2023

had a great experience with Esther, she helped speed up my site, now it flies, great customer service

HarmoniaUSA
About 2 years using the app
January 13, 2024

Highly recommend! App works great and Esther and Anivia were super helpful! 5 STARS!

Pets Into Art
About 6 hours using the app
September 6, 2023

Really helpful app, optimizes website speed and SEO efficiency, optimizes image compression to load the website faster.
10/10 support, Emily is really helpful and quick to reply, also really willing to help out proposing solutions to your problem and making you notice possible solutions to other issues you might have not noticed.

YuTea
Italy
6 months using the app
September 1, 2023

Helped with my question and provided images to make sure I understood.

EmGe Naturals
September 20, 2023

the customer service is very quick and helpful. The APP is very helpful to speed up our site and optimize the image

Rocket Socket Technology
July 20, 2023

The App helped me a lot and the attendant Hana was very friendly and helpful! She did the whole process to make my store faster, which made a huge difference in optimization!! Very pleased to have discovered this app and to have been well taken care of! <3

O App me ajudou muito e a atendente Hana foi muito simpática e prestativa! Ela fez todo o processo para deixar minha loja mais rápida, que fez uma grande diferença na otimização!! Muito satisfeita em ter descoberto esse app e ter sido bem atendida! <3

Compras do Mundo da Lua
Brazil
9 months using the app
January 9, 2024

Serviço muito prestativo e rápido a Hanna foi fantástica

GF Virtual
Brazil
4 months using the app
June 21, 2023

quick and great support, helped me to optimize the speed easily. I can recommend the app for every one

BaryWoll
Germany
August 8, 2023

I am very new to shopify and I am just building my first online store. At the nearly end of my process I came across this app. I installed it and everything was straight forward. Since it was my first shop I messed a lot of things up and the page speed still wasn´t optimal. After contacting the support the took care of it and a specialist optimized my store way higher than average. Without any costs.

pawsomeleads
Germany
About 1 month using the app
December 26, 2023

Big thanks to Esther for her quick and professional support.

Scuba Grabbers