4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive SEO features, including image optimization, SEO audit, and site speed improvement. Many have seen significant boosts in website speed, SEO rankings, and organic traffic. The automation and image optimization features are particularly praised for their efficiency and quality preservation. The customer support team is often highlighted for their quick responses and professionalism. Some merchants have reported increased conversion rates and sales, and the app's ability to identify and fix SEO issues and its seamless integration with other platforms are also seen as beneficial.

August 31, 2023

perfect app and Liz helped me so much all support from me

Trendy Edit
Morocco
16 days using the app
May 10, 2023

Great app, does what it says and Hana was excellent in helping me speed up my site. Definitely recommend this app rather than spending hundreds, if not, thousands with an 'seo expert'.

Jahn Jewellery™
Over 1 year using the app
July 1, 2023

Love the App it covers all my seo needs in one app and any time i need help Juliana has been there to help and solve any issues. This App is a fair price for all the features I used another that was more and didn't meet my needs 100% recommend.

Bling by JessieK
Edited July 9, 2023

Prakash was great and very helpful I would 100% recommend for after support he helped me quickly speed up my shopify site.

Hot Tub Liverpool
Over 2 years using the app
August 5, 2023

I just Love what Lydia and William helped me for my store , Fast , easy and Direct Effect improving my store SEO :D

Gadgets Within Budget
February 7, 2024

Abby and Anivia were very helpful in helping me implement some of the app features and improve my sites speed score.

hqdtechusa
Edited May 24, 2023

I had a chat with Prakash today, and it was terrific. I am new here and honestly only know a little about how to work on this app to improve all areas of my site. But to get some help with support today makes me confident that the app is a good one to have.

D'ART BOUGIE
3 months using the app
February 8, 2024

Customer Service is very helpful and efficient. Abby was an absolute star for me, helped and communicated with me perfectly throughout the issues I was having.

3StyleScooters
August 15, 2023

A+
Excellent application with great support team.
The application works perfect, the functions works as described and the support team helps 24/7.

ג'סטה שופ | JestaShop
Israel
About 1 month using the app
July 14, 2023

i really love their customer service especially, Sunny. wow. nothing i have ever seen before. i recommend this app to anyone who wants to speed up their website

Lera