4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for enhancing SEO and site speed, leading to better online visibility. It offers a variety of SEO tools, including on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, and content optimization. Merchants value the real-time SEO suggestions, detailed analytics, and regular updates. The customer service is commended for its quick response and expertise. The app's affordability is also appreciated, making it suitable for all business sizes.

August 1, 2023

Love the support provided by Esther. Thanks for optimizing my website speed in minutes. I will explore more to fully utilize the app

VOX Furniture UAE
United Arab Emirates
About 3 years using the app
December 13, 2023

This is helpful and very easy to use

Trendy Swag Market
About 1 month using the app
September 20, 2023

the customer service is very quick and helpful. The APP is very helpful to speed up our site and optimize the image

Rocket Socket Technology
Over 2 years using the app
December 27, 2023

was helpful

Wonderschmidt Ltd.
About 1 month using the app
July 2, 2023

From the moment I contacted Esther, she demonstrated an impressive level of knowledge by answering all my questions clearly and accurately. Her competence in her area of work was evident, which gave me confidence and made me feel that I was in good hands.

In addition to her knowledge, the treatment I received from Esther was exceptional. Her willingness to help me and her kindness made me feel valued as a client. Throughout the entire process, Esther showed a proactive attitude and a genuine concern for my satisfaction. Her kindness and empathy made the interaction smooth and pleasant.

In short, based on my experience, I can say that Esther is an outstanding professional who provides outstanding customer service. Her ability to resolve all my queries and her friendly attitude demonstrate a high level of competence and a genuine commitment to customer satisfaction. I am very grateful to have had her help and would certainly recommend her to anyone looking for exceptional customer service.

ProChargeBand
Mexico
6 months using the app
Edited June 20, 2023

5 stars + for this awesome plugin and specially for the customer support. Hallyfe was super quick to answer all my questions, sent me directly screenshots where to find the necessary information and helped me promptly with my problems. I can only recommend working with the Ava SEO App for your store.

MeinMonogramm
Germany
4 months using the app
October 27, 2023

Avada always provides quality apps. Thanks to Jasmine for speeding up my website on both web and mobile for free. Avada staff are always professional and provide excellent service.

Mojomore
Malaysia
About 2 months using the app
November 22, 2023

this is a nice app and they have good workers and they will help you achieve your goal, Emily is a good mentor , she really helps alot , thanks for everything

Flipside Gadgets
10 days using the app
August 23, 2023

Liz was great in helping me with the issues that I had with my stores speed and other issues that were preventing me from optimizing my website. This app has proven effective and I plan to upgrade to premium very soon!

Studio 653
6 months using the app
June 23, 2023

SEO:Image Optimizer Page Speed has been a game-changer for my website. It significantly improved my page load times by efficiently compressing and optimizing images without compromising quality. The plugin seamlessly integrates with my site and has boosted user engagement and search engine rankings. The exceptional customer support I received exceeded my expectations, with prompt and knowledgeable assistance. Overall, I highly recommend SEO:Image Optimizer Page Speed for its impressive performance enhancements and top-notch support.

Glamour Gallery