SEO:Image Optimizer,Page Speed

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

Free plan available

Shoppinet

Fantastic app. It is one of the best app for seo. It is also free. The support team is great and ready to help you every moment. 5 stars!

NS Shop Mall

good.................................................................................................

EzShose

AJZJIUAZGIUZZU AIUGAZ UDG A GD AYD8Z8UESGUGIUQSGIUGIUGIGEZDIZAE GDIUAZGEIDGEZDIUHBCXQGDGHZUEVYUECYUZYUEF

Momentum Beauty

Love that it is free and not a 7-day trial like a lot of the others. Very happy with how it is running so far

SpaceStuffx

I can't believe this app is free. For all that it offers, you would think that it costs thirty dollars a month.

minisā

Brilliant app to help optimize SEO and all completely free which is a great added bonus.

Percy's Pet Products

Only just added the app to the store so it's too early to tell. Set up however was very easy. I'll come back with a more indepth review once it's up and running properly.

VanCity_Masks_2020

So far so good - seems to work great! Set up and install was super easy, now I'm anxious to see how it works.

Casz's Country Craft's

I've had this app for a week now and am still not sure if it's for me. On the week it has been satisfactory although I'm still learning to use it and look at what the app is doing.
So far I like the fact my page is running better and traffic is increasing to my store slowly. Impressed so far.

Healthy Corner Chile

Easy to install and use... waiting now to see the results in a couple of months. Hope it really works. Thanks for being a free app.