4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for enhancing SEO and site speed, leading to better online visibility. It offers a variety of SEO tools, including on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, and content optimization. Merchants value the real-time SEO suggestions, detailed analytics, and regular updates. The customer service is commended for its quick response and expertise. The app's affordability is also appreciated, making it suitable for all business sizes.

August 26, 2023

This app is an integral part of Jewelry Bubble! Your Shopify store will greatly benefit from this technology. The customer service is excellent, and I have not had any issues or concerns with this application. App recommendation: jewelrybubble.com suggests using Avada SEO and Image Optimizer.

Jewelry Bubble
10 months using the app
July 7, 2023

Jasmine and Anivia were extremely helpful and nice. It took awhile to find my issue but they made sure I was satisfied and got the answer I needed!

Down To Earth Co.
Over 1 year using the app
October 14, 2023

I received great help from Emily which saved me lots of time and effort.I recommend Emily to other customers as well

THE GARDEN CENTRE
Qatar
2 months using the app
December 7, 2023

thank you very much hana for helping me

VIRIBELLA™
About 2 months using the app
August 22, 2023

The app seems very good, although I only installed it today and I had a few problems. but the help desk came to the rescue and Esther and Will went above and beyond to fix what I had screwed up. First rate customer service and much appreciated. Thank you so much!

Midas Touched
6 months using the app
November 7, 2023

Had to contact support bc I was getting a notification that a third party app was getting in the way. Wendy was so quick to respond and fix my issue. She even gave me some further advice on how to speed up my website. Thanks so much Wendy!! :)

Ultimate Arcade Room
2 days using the app
September 19, 2023

Effect on Sales and Conversions:
Since I started using this app, my sales and conversions have gone through the roof. It's a true revenue booster!

Favor Graphics
Vietnam
Over 2 years using the app
December 16, 2023

melhor app que já encontrei, suporte perfeito! indico de olhos fechados.

Infância Pet
Brazil
2 months using the app
September 17, 2023

Simplesmente sensacional! Sempre que você precisar, a qualquer momento terá alguém para te atender. O melhor aplicativo que utilizei até hoje na shopify.
A Liz ( uma das pessoas que nos dão apoio ) é uma pessoa muito doce! Se você tiver sendo atendido(a) por ela, você tem a sorte de um Deus.

Simply sensational! Whenever you need it, at any time there will be someone to help you. The best app I've used to date on Shopify.
Liz (one of the people who support us) is a very sweet person! If you have been treated by her, you have the luck of God.

CompTudo
Brazil
4 months using the app
September 20, 2023

the customer service is very quick and helpful. The APP is very helpful to speed up our site and optimize the image

Rocket Socket Technology