SEO:Image Optimizer Page Speed

Free plan available

SEO Page Speed Up and Image Optimizer

Starshopp

Location Brazil

não gostei muito do app em si, pois a compactação de imagem, perde um pouco de qualidade para pouca diminuição de peso da imagem. mas tem um ótimo atendimento de suporte, o DRAKE me ajudou bastante e tirou todas minhas duvidas. ótimo atendente

Lojas LA

Location Brazil

Muito bom. Melhorou a velocidade do meu site de forma considerável e o atendimento é top. O funcionário Marcus sempre bem atencioso e prestativo nas necessidades. Agradeço e Recomendoo

Wear It Golf

Great app and even better customer service. Sped up the site and when we have a question, we immediately receive accurate responses via chat. We have even received responses from the same person "Esther" who has been extremely helpful. Highly Recommend this app.

Gotta jewelry

Time spent using app About 1 year

I've been using this app for months now, it's super complete and very efficient. In addition, the support is very responsive, especially Roger who was able to solve our problem quickly. Thanks again to you!

Empire Skate NZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 29 minutes

This app is great, and the support is even better. Way more features than other similar apps. Thanks for your help Esther :D

sassydeals.co.uk

Absolutely amazing app, I am very meticulous about choosing things and do research a lot but this app really worth 5 stars, very user friendly, their support is phenomenal, swift response, and especially "drake" is a superstar deserve an Oscar :) if you need something called "Serious SEO" then give it a go...

King Killers

This is my absolute favorite app for SEO & image optimizations. It has everything you need in one place to minimize the effect on speed. Highly recommend all avada apps, the customer service cannot be beat! Special shoutout to Drake for all the set up help & tips!

GoldArts

Time spent using app About 5 hours

We've been using it for a day only but so far it's been brilliant. We already saved a lot of time and money. Drake from the support team has been very helpful.

Gamingery.com

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 1 year

I use AVA Email Marketing Pro and asking Drake if they can give a discount for use both app. Drake was very kind

Emma Rose Kids

Time spent using app About 16 hours

Ive been using the app just for a day. For now works perfect! But what really deserves to be highlighted is their customer service. I had a doubt and Marcus helped me until everything I couldn't do but myself was solved. Thank you very much for your availability and patience.