SEO:Image Optimizer Page Speed

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, 24/7 Livechat

Free plan available
SEO Page Speed Up and Image Optimizer

HappyPawShop

Saved me a ton of time writing all the meta descriptions. Super easy to use and also made my websop a bit faster.

Sports Zona

Esta aplicación me ayuda a optimizar mi seo orgánico me ahorra tiempo y lo mejor es totalmente gratuita.

Bloomspace

All the features, plus way more and for free! Why would you pay when this has so much more functionality and speed?

Works360

Interesting app, It is worth the try. Let's see what this application can do to improve my sales. Looking forward.

Happy Kitchenn

I used this app to help me optimizing my store, willing to get positive. I hope it works as expected.

VueRêve

Great app. Made it easy to verify website on websmasters on Google, Bing, Yandex and Claim Website on Pinterest.

Byrne Wears

Its amazing, easy, and working, the most important is its free, I just Love this app, i am zero in SEO but still receiving 1-2 clicks per day in very fresh store just because of this app. images are optimized in free.

August 23, 2020

Hi! Thank you for your great feedback. I am so happy to hear your good results using AVADA SEO Suite. Your review is our motivation to work harder to help more Shopify merchants like you.

I wish you success and health in life. Hope your business will thrive soon!

Rainy from AVADA team

trenndyfashion

So far, so good. I have just installed the app and ran it on my website and it does highlight the SEO quality of my site. I'm really pleased.

Coastline Collections NZ

So far so good, thank you! I will check back in in the following weeks to update you on how things have been working for my store

KāJe Box

Awesome app speaking as a novice. Plenty of helpful tools and a clean informative interface. Excited to learn more and get the maximum effect from this application!