4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive SEO features, including image optimization, SEO audit, and site speed improvement. Many have seen significant boosts in website speed, SEO rankings, and organic traffic. The automation and image optimization features are particularly praised for their efficiency and quality preservation. The customer support team is often highlighted for their quick responses and professionalism. Some merchants have reported increased conversion rates and sales, and the app's ability to identify and fix SEO issues and its seamless integration with other platforms are also seen as beneficial.

December 9, 2023

I had a little difficult at first,but with Emily help I was able to handle it quickly

avallex
Bulgaria
About 1 month using the app
November 12, 2023

This is by far the best servicing app on Shopify, fast positive service, cant say enough about Esther and Avad.

Menswear Fashion Australia
6 months using the app
December 11, 2023

Great app, really helpful, especially Emily. Thank you!

Bassline Retail
11 months using the app
December 28, 2023

Great App to use! Just downloaded it and the support has been great! Shout out to Pamela for all her help! Walked me through everything and showed mee exactly how to use the app!

Anything You Want Today
14 days using the app
December 4, 2023

This app has been great to help my SEO game. It is very easy to use and also is great to help speed up your store. Plus, the customer support is excellent ! Today I worked with Hana to fix all of the critical SEO issues that the app found on my site and she was very patient and worked with me step by step.

Fast Nutritions
11 days using the app
Edited February 6, 2024

nice esperience, they help me in a second. servie quik and professional. A special thank you to Emily who assisted me.
Five Star service

EmporiHome
16 days using the app
November 14, 2023

I had an incredible experience with Hana from the Avada application! Right from the start, she demonstrated deep technical knowledge and a true passion for helping customers. Hana went above and beyond, not just resolving the issue I was facing but also guiding me through each step of the process with patience and clarity.

What really struck me was her attention to detail and the extra effort to ensure I was completely satisfied with the solution. She also provided helpful tips to prevent similar issues in the future, which was greatly appreciated.

Hana's customer support was exceptional, and it's a testament to the excellent service that Avada offers. She is a true professional and a great asset to the Avada team. I highly recommend this application to anyone looking for reliable service with top-notch customer support.

FragFuel
Portugal
27 days using the app
January 17, 2024

I had a fantastic experience with Hana and Toby's customer support on this app. Their communication was not only great but also impressively fast. They went above and beyond in assisting me with significant issues, resolving them with utmost efficiency. Their dedication to solving customer problems sets this app apart, making it a reliable choice for anyone seeking excellent support.

MOTIGEN-ART
Czechia
4 days using the app
November 26, 2023

Hello good evening, I'm just stopping by to thank you for the great work you do, I was very well received by Abby, she treated me very well, congratulations, congratulations Abby on your performance

Multiverseloja
Brazil
2 months using the app
January 9, 2024

Great customer service 24/7. Especially many thanks to Hana.

Nook' d' Mel - Kinder Concept Store