4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for enhancing SEO and site speed, leading to better online visibility. It offers a variety of SEO tools, including on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, and content optimization. Merchants value the real-time SEO suggestions, detailed analytics, and regular updates. The customer service is commended for its quick response and expertise. The app's affordability is also appreciated, making it suitable for all business sizes.

February 22, 2024

Such a great app! Already speed up my site and optimised all the images successfully.

I needed some help on something and Audrey and Anivia really helped!

Thankyou!

Emily Harvey Art
2 months using the app
March 7, 2024

What a great experience. The support is immense. thanks to Hana, she fixed all my site issues and most of all, she was so patient with me. I cant thank her enough.

BelleHarris
About 1 month using the app
February 25, 2024

Great app, I really liked it. Their support is also great, I want to thank Emily who helped me a lot

Mazze Femme
Brazil
6 months using the app
March 24, 2024

First week of using Avada SEO and I find the customer service to be very helpful compared to other apps since they are very responsive and always online.

Especially Emily from the team who fixed all my issues in a few minutes. She knew what to do.

Five Aces Car Display Center
Philippines
4 days using the app
May 11, 2024

This app has been a lifesaver! It automatically scanned and fixed most of my SEO issues. The icing on the cake was when I realised I needed to talk to a customer support agent and ended up having a chat with Nolan and Nikita, they went over and above by fixing website issues I didn't even know I had! The subscription is worth every penny!

GameStore.mt | Powered by Flutisat
Malta
5 days using the app
April 27, 2024

Audrey was very helpfull to sort the issues

www.indiancart.com.au
Almost 3 years using the app
May 1, 2024

I was having some issues with my website & Maison was wonderful in assisting me with navigating the critical errors on my website.

Simply Graced Mama
3 months using the app
Edited April 9, 2024

The state of the art, especially being able to fix the meta tags of items in the same collection in bulk, is huge.Thank you Tiana :)

Costumes Club
Türkiye
About 1 month using the app
April 1, 2024

Great help from the support team. I was experiencing some issues with speed performance on my shop and they've found a way to improve drasticaly. Special thanks to Lydia who standed by me via the chat and never gave up.

Tao-K9
France
9 days using the app
March 28, 2024

Very nice app. I had a problem just when I installed, but once I reached the support, Hana and William quickly solved it. Now it's working fine! Thank you so much for the great app!

Cozinha Produtiva