AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer | Reviews

by AVADA

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

Flava Denim

Has helped me learn a lot about product descriptions and wording. I like the fact that it measures while you type so you can improve without forgetting what you wrote before too quickly.

Point Tecnológico

Muito bom,cumpre o que promete e faz mais ainda,ajudou muito na otimização da minha loja,com certeza irá judar outros...

Roseys Boutique22

I used this app when I was asking for support as something went wrong. The app is great because you can leave the house or get on with things while they sort things out.It means your not stuck on a laptop waiting for reply

Linen4me

Отличное приложение, очень полезно для моего сайта и экономит много времени. Любые вопросы или проблемы поддержка решает очень оперативно. Советую!

TOYSIZ

I use it every day in the last 3 days and I like all the features, especially the images optimization which is very time consuming when you have hundreds of products with 3-4 images each. Super cool !

Formal Elegance

I had no idea how to optimize photo's or data etc, so I am hoping this actually helps and works for me, but more, giving a better experience for my customers.

Cosmelycare

I love the app. It help me to improve my store's SEO . I recommend this app, it's very helpful and google search friendly.

CGASPL

This is a great app. I used the app to automate the meta tags, compress images and insert alt tags for images. It works very well. SEO Suite has an amazing customer support team. Special thanks to Candace who answered all my questions very patiently and went beyond the call of duty to help me. This app saves you hours of manual work. It's free but the customer support is like that of a paid app. Thank you Team.

That Nice Bag

EXTREMELY useful and easy to use! I am completely new to shopify and have zero experience coding. I highly recommend.

Miss Spa HK

The whole experience is so convenient and user friendly. Instructions are clear and I can just swiftly clicks and complete the process.