SEO:Image Optimizer Page Speed

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, 24/7 Livechat

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

SEO Page Speed Up and Image Optimizer

Lailacart

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

really amazing app with good customer service from (Juliana) she give me VIP service and she was patient with me till end to help me improve my store

The Naked Cowboy

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I just downloaded the app. It is a little overwhelming at first. But don't let that keep you from this app. I contacted help center and got Prakash to help me with the issue I was having. He helped me get my store speed doubled. He also gave me links to help make it easier to understand. Thank you Prakash for your help. I would recommend this app.

importsmk

Time spent using app About 1 month

o melhor aplicativo da Shopify com certeza, super recomendo, principalmente com o suporte prestado pelo Prakash. vlw demais, ajudou muito a velocidade da minha loaj

Shoppi Descontos

Location Brazil

great support, Prakash thank you very much. great quality improves the speed of my page a lot, thanks

Grinning Cat Books

Time spent using app About 1 hour

So, just loaded the SEO optimizer app and it seems great so far. Esther has been absolutely fantastic (and patient) in walking me through the initial set up and helping me to adapt it to our store's needs. Amazing customer support! The dashboard and toolsets seem incredibly flexible. Will update as our site goes through the optimization process over the next few hours. Regardless, working with and the platform Esther has been wonderful

Golf Course Prints

Time spent using app 20 minutes

Amazing....!!! responsive great online support . I recommended using this app if you are looking forward to increase your web speed.

Marina Ferraro Gioielli

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great service and support! They help me optimizing our sit on mobile and desktop for free, we actually have a Seo pro plan with them and we are getting good results without other experts.

Online Supplements Made Easy

amazing app great customer service very helpful with all aspects of app would highly recommend to use

Bloom

Location Brazil

Emily have great service, very niceee!! I recommend this app for sure
Makes the store much faster
Good!

PandaShopMi

Location Brazil

I had a support with Avada, they are fast and very supportive, my page speed increased to A grade on an instant. My gratitude to Jasmine and Marcus, great support. If you need a quickly solution to speed up pages speed I recommend Avada and it was for free!