AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

by AVADA

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

Trestina

Needed some support regarding meta tags and the issue was resolved in a fast and timely manner.
Great developer!

April 16, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much that you have left us this awesome feedback on Shopify App Store!

Should you need any further help, do not hesitate to contact us anytime you need

Best regards,
Daisy

QVM Vitamins

Just installed and still learning how to use it. The customer service is good and reply quick. Thank you!

Sve za bebu

The app is doing what it suposed to be doing, the support is great! Nothing more to add to this review :)

April 15, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Wish you many advantages in your business!
Daisy

Delmm

really great piece of kit this, it is highly recommended , made my site seo more readable and quicker

SEASUM

Looks like this app have many functions, but I just download it still learning how to use it. But the customer serveice is very good, response in time and help me out. Thank you!

Christina's Fabrics | Online Superstore | Quality Fabrics | Great Prices

I would recommend this app to anyone looking for some SEO help. Hard to believe that it is free.... Customer service is amazing. Responds to emails very quickly even on weekends. Always there to help you in any way they can.

OFFEN & EHRLICH

Loaded with a multitude of options allowing to your site whether without requiring any coding knowledge

CosmeticsCHAI

So far I am quite satisfied with the application. Super intuitive, autonomous and efficient. Thank you.

WWW.BFISRAEL.CO.IL

Great app does cool things, optimizing everything effortlessly. Very happy we found it.
Very simple to use. We love it.

Charlie was here

I tried a few different SEO 'helper' apps before I stumbled across AVADA's SEO Suite. Needless to say, I've stopped searching for a better one now. I find the interface very intuitive and educational. As a solopreneur, it's almost impossible to be 'across' everything there is to learn about eCommerce and digital marketing. There's a reason marketing is a full-time job. AVADA's SEO Suite not only saves me valuable time, it helps me understand metrics that I didn't know I needed.