Reviews (6,981)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO tools and user-friendly interface. They report significant improvements in website speed, SEO performance, and online visibility. Key features include on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, and content optimization. Merchants particularly appreciate the audit and SEO scan, image optimization, and automation of SEO tasks. The customer support team is frequently praised for their responsiveness and expertise. The app is also noted for its affordability and regular updates to keep up with SEO trends.

Edited June 30, 2024

the WORST app I have ever used. They completely changed the code in my store without my permission and ruined everything I did, they also charged me for an entire year upfront and now are giving me a hard time getting my refund. I told them I will be initiating a chargeback.

UPDATE JUNE 30TH: LAST NIGHT AROUND MIDNIGHT SOMEONE FROM THIS APP KEPT USING MY CHAT ON MY STORE TO TRY AND GET ME TO EDIT MY REVIEW. THIS WAS GOING ON AT MIDNIGHT MY TIME. I CAN NOT BELIEVE THE COMPLETE UNPROFESSIONALISM FROM THE STAFF TO DO THIS TO SOMEONE. I HAD TO BLOCK THE CHAT. AT THIS POINT, I WILL BE CONTACTING MY BANK AND DOING A CHARGEBACK FOR THIS

Rebel P Customs
20 days using the app
Avada replied July 1, 2024

Hello Jenny,

We're sorry to hear about your experience, but we'd like to address your concerns:

1. Code Changes Without Permission:
Prior to making any modifications to your theme code, we sought your explicit permission. You were fully informed of this process as you gave us the collaborator request code and approved our collaborator access request. We have the chat history to substantiate this. Therefore, the assertion that we made changes without your consent is not accurate.

2. Impact on your live store:
As previously discussed, the speed optimization was performed on a duplicate theme and did not affect your live website. Furthermore, the issues you reported were not found when we checked your website immediately after your report. It is highly unreasonable that changes made to a duplicate theme, which was never published, could affect your live site.

3. Annual Charge:
It is standard practice for Shopify apps with recurring subscriptions to charge for the full cycle, even if the app is used for a short duration. This policy is common across Shopify and familiar to long-term users. In your case, the charge was for a yearly plan, which you subscribed to.

4. Contact at inconvenient time:
We sincerely apologize for contacting you around midnight. However, we did not ask you to edit your review. Our intention was solely to follow up on the issues and ensure that all your concerns and refund requests were being addressed. We have the chat history to confirm this.

We will update you regarding your refund request via email.

Best regards,
Esther

April 4, 2024

Amazing app with all the features and options you need to boost your store's performance.

The support is very quick and responsive too. Tiana was especially helpful and kind when I needed assistance.

Great app

Carry Hercules
Morocco
3 months using the app
June 13, 2024

Thanks Hana and Maison, they help me to fix the meta matter quickly.

SOO SOO COOL
Hong Kong SAR
4 months using the app
June 27, 2024

This app is fantastic! It’s user-friendly and has all the features I need to improve store SEO. The best part is the customer support. Emily was incredibly helpful and resolved all my issues quickly. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to improve their Shopfy store.

Fraktal
Slovenia
1 day using the app
June 12, 2024

App helped me understand SEO requirement of my website and update them.

Thank you, Lydia for the support.

Stonkar
India
9 days using the app
April 3, 2024

The team worked hard to improve my page speed, amazing customer service and this app is a must have. Thank u guys :)

Be Adorned
3 months using the app
June 4, 2024

Tiana did an excellent job helping me with some inquiries very quick, efficient!

CNC Router Store
About 2 months using the app
July 4, 2024

Hana and Tony are very nice and helped me very much thanks

Candlewelt
Austria
5 months using the app
Avada replied July 8, 2024

We are so thankful as you’re pleased with the results and that we were able to help.

If there’s anything else we can do to help, please let us know. Have a wonderful day 🌻

April 14, 2024

Hana from Anvia was super helpful and kind. All issues solved fast.

Dušek Décor
Czechia
About 1 year using the app
April 24, 2024

Lydia and William truly exceeded my expectations! Their professionalism and dedication to delivering fast results were unparalleled. I couldn't be happier with the outcome of their work. Thank you both for your outstanding job and for making the process seamless and efficient!

Supphello