Reviews (6,817)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO tools and user-friendly interface. They report significant improvements in website speed, SEO performance, and online visibility. Key features include on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, and content optimization. Merchants particularly appreciate the audit and SEO scan, image optimization, and automation of SEO tasks. The customer support team is frequently praised for their responsiveness and expertise. The app is also noted for its affordability and regular updates to keep up with SEO trends.

June 12, 2024

App helped me understand SEO requirement of my website and update them.

Thank you, Lydia for the support.

Stonkar
India
9 days using the app
April 3, 2024

Thanks for Audrey and Toby. Our problem was solved quickly and professionally. It was a very good service experience.

Steppaws
Hong Kong SAR
4 months using the app
May 1, 2024

I was having some issues with my website & Maison was wonderful in assisting me with navigating the critical errors on my website.

Simply Graced Mama
3 months using the app
April 17, 2024

Bad support. Basically has an inbetween person before you get to anyone technical.

If your support isn't the most basic question that can be found in the docs, it extremely frustrating.

Two Wombats
3 months using the app
Avada replied May 8, 2024

Dear Two Wombats store owner,

We apologize for the frustration you've experienced with our support process. We understand the importance of efficient and effective assistance, especially when dealing with technical inquiries. Your feedback is invaluable, and we're committed to improving our support system to better serve you.

We've sent a follow-up email to your account email to address any concerns you may have.

Look forward to hearing from you!

June 13, 2024

Thanks Hana and Maison, they help me to fix the meta matter quickly.

SOO SOO COOL
Hong Kong SAR
4 months using the app
April 6, 2024

Thank you very much for Tiana's assistance, which quickly resolved my issue.I'm still in the learning phase of using the product but believe it will be beneficial for my website. Thanks again!

Risenty Store
12 days using the app
March 19, 2024

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I recently started using this SEO plugin app, and I couldn't be happier with the results! It has streamlined my workflow and significantly improved my website's search engine rankings. However, what really sets this app apart is the exceptional customer service.

Emily, one of the staff members, went above and beyond to assist me with any questions I had. Her knowledge and expertise were invaluable in helping me optimize my website effectively. I truly appreciate her dedication and willingness to assist.

I highly recommend this SEO plugin app to anyone looking to enhance their online presence. Thank you to Emily and the entire team for providing such an outstanding product and service!

FISHOILCAT
Malaysia
About 1 month using the app
April 27, 2024

Audrey was very helpfull to sort the issues

www.indiancart.com.au
Almost 3 years using the app
May 9, 2024

Excellent customer service from Lydia and Toby. Had an issue resolved in a couple of hours

Hillside Buggies
About 1 month using the app
March 14, 2024

Emily and Esther provided exceptional guidance in optimizing my store's visibility through Google Search Engine Console. Their expertise demystified SEO, empowering me to enhance my store's presence effectively. They offered clear explanations, actionable insights, and practical tips, ensuring I felt confident in implementing strategies independently. Additionally, their assistance in crafting a compelling store description was invaluable. I highly recommend Emily and Esther for anyone seeking to elevate their online presence. Thank you both for your outstanding support!

EscKey