SEO:Image Optimizer Page Speed

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, 24/7 Livechat

Shopify app insights
  • Popular with businesses in the United States

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

App highlights

  • Seamless workflow: use directly in Shopify admin

  • Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SEO Page Speed Up and Image Optimizer

Reviews

4.9 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.

Counts per rating level
  • 95% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 0% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 0% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 1% of ratings are 1 stars

Filter and sort reviews

111 - 120 of 3055 reviews

Bustangi

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app 8 months

Great app, best app on the Shopify app store, Thank you Marcus for your help, Marcus extremely helpful in resolving my query.

Kidzora

Location Egypt
Time spent using app 23 days

WOW! I didn't see in my life this amazing help and suppoort, very fast, effective. Thanks Hana for your help. Great Speed optimizer for you online store. you must have it right now ♥

Spikefitness

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 years

This is the best app on the Shopify app store.It makes your website faster.I will definitely recommend this app.

Easy Store One

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

Gostei muito desse app, me ajudou bastante a otimizar a velocidade da minha loja, tenho que agradecer o Tony por ter me ajudado!

Nova Descontos

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

Gostei do app ele otimizou meu site e deixou mais rápido, além de que o suporte é bem atencioso a Liz me ajudou de maneira rápida e direta, recomendo quem queira otimizar seu site!

Carro de Chefe Store

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

A otimização é rápida e feita por pessoas de extrema educação como a excelente atendente chamada Liz recomendo totalmente este app principalmente a versão paga se possível e além de tudo é bastante fácil de mexer principalmente a parte de otimização de imagens

Dica de Presente

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 32 minutes

Foi muito bom o atendimento que recebi da Liz, me ajudou a deixar a minha loja mais otimizada, agradeço pelo suporte e pela qualidade do app

Orelia London

Location United Kingdom
Time spent using app 10 months

I use this app for our sitemap and its super easy. Liz in the support team was very helpful in getting me set up using it.

Loja Turtle Zone

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

Foi muito bom o atendimento que recebi da Emily, me ajudou a deixar a minha loja mais otimizada, agradeço pelo suporte e pela qualidade do app

Bavari Shop - Bavarian Outfits, Dirndl, Lederhosen & Accessories

Location United Kingdom
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great customer support! I am still on the free plan but Abbey helped to improve my performance score by 30% via the site speed-up! It couldn't have been more straightforward and easy for someone like me, who is new to the Shopify Online store community. Can only recommend!

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 305 306
1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 305 306