Reviews (6,788)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO tools and user-friendly interface. They report significant improvements in website speed, SEO performance, and online visibility. Key features include on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, and content optimization. Merchants particularly appreciate the audit and SEO scan, image optimization, and automation of SEO tasks. The customer support team is frequently praised for their responsiveness and expertise. The app is also noted for its affordability and regular updates to keep up with SEO trends.

Edited April 8, 2024

Tiana helped me with my issue, and your tools helped me a lot. Thank you.

JasGlow Beauty
Philippines
About 2 months using the app
March 12, 2024

Lydia was so helpful with everything we needed! She walked me through each process and answered all the questions I had! the customer service on this app is wonderful and I am so happy we found it!

Knowledge Crates
April 3, 2024

Thanks for Audrey and Toby. Our problem was solved quickly and professionally. It was a very good service experience.

Steppaws
Hong Kong SAR
4 months using the app
May 11, 2024

This app has been a lifesaver! It automatically scanned and fixed most of my SEO issues. The icing on the cake was when I realised I needed to talk to a customer support agent and ended up having a chat with Nolan and Nikita, they went over and above by fixing website issues I didn't even know I had! The subscription is worth every penny!

GameStore.mt | Powered by Flutisat
Malta
5 days using the app
April 6, 2024

Thank you very much for Tiana's assistance, which quickly resolved my issue.I'm still in the learning phase of using the product but believe it will be beneficial for my website. Thanks again!

Risenty Store
12 days using the app
April 17, 2024

Bad support. Basically has an inbetween person before you get to anyone technical.

If your support isn't the most basic question that can be found in the docs, it extremely frustrating.

Two Wombats
Avada replied May 8, 2024

Dear Two Wombats store owner,

We apologize for the frustration you've experienced with our support process. We understand the importance of efficient and effective assistance, especially when dealing with technical inquiries. Your feedback is invaluable, and we're committed to improving our support system to better serve you.

We've sent a follow-up email to your account email to address any concerns you may have.

Look forward to hearing from you!

February 28, 2024

I had an excellent experience with the Avada SEO app, greatly enhanced by Emily's outstanding customer service. She was quick to respond, highly professional, and provided clear solutions to my issues. It's rare to find such dedicated support. Emily made me feel valued and confidently addressed all my concerns. I highly recommend the Avada SEO app not just for its capabilities but for the exceptional support you'll receive.

kalen
Hong Kong SAR
5 months using the app
February 27, 2024

The application is really cool it helps speed up your website and the customer service is amazing

La Maison de la Housse®
France
Over 1 year using the app
June 4, 2024

Tiana did an excellent job helping me with some inquiries very quick, efficient!

CNC Router Store
About 2 months using the app
May 1, 2024

I was having some issues with my website & Maison was wonderful in assisting me with navigating the critical errors on my website.

Simply Graced Mama